Which America Hating Minority Are You?

by SixofNine 49 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Your check is in the mail Heathen.

• heathen
    heathen

six--- If you don't mind, frenchy and I have some love making to get on with . LOL

frenchy-- I know the odds of us ever meeting are improbable and you probly have men in your life already but doesn't mean you have to change your tune .

• RR
    RR
    Be afraid...

• shera
    shera

Hippy here.

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

Huh, I'm a hippie. Who'd have figured?

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Six : Your check is in the mail Heathen.

Bwwwwww ... what about 2 tickets ... one for heaten for me to meet a JWD friend who is bored of Texas ... and one for you, so I could see you again ASAP ! ( - ) Heathen you have a PM

• heathen
    heathen

Frenchy --- I would love to meet you one day .I think six was being sarcastic when he wrote that , it's an american expression that means, when hell freezes over, more or less. It's pretty common when somebody owes money they don't want to pay to say that so they can buy more time or leave town . Well anyway we can always hope it will happen , I think trips like that cost a small fortune tho . I did reply to your pm .

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Heathen ... you joker ! (thanks for your PM reply )

NOW for the people here, and for the record ... I need SIX (cause ... he've been there, and we'll stay there whatever happen now in our story) ... and for the woman out there ... you can try, It won't change a damn' thing

Eddited to add for correction :

and we'll stay there / READ / and will stay there
    for the woman out there / READ / for women out there
    you can try / READ / your can try and win but it won't change a damn thing (for me) cause

• Xandria
    Xandria
    Make love, not war, because...

Make love not war!

X.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

you can try / READ / your can try and win but it won't change a damn thing (for me) cause

Now that doesn't mean I won't CRY ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit