Which America Hating Minority Are You?

by SixofNine 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

LOL

I'll stand in for the rabid neo-cons:

"when did he say that? ... do you have an actual recording? ... how do we know the tape hasn't been altered?"

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

well we did get along with Japan except for that WWII thingy....

• Gerard
  • ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy
    Be afraid...

• heathen
    heathen

LMAO@the hippies and meatheads . glad to be aboard with youzzz.

Frechy --- I can't help flirting with you . I've never had a french woman before and often fantasize about it shhhhhhh don't tell anybody . I could always play the gomez adams to your tish . You spoke french mmmm mmmmm mmmm

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Heathen Sweety ! ... You'll get "crepe suzette" for your nice words ... heard that you like it ! so with sugar, nutella ? just tell me ...

shhhhhhh don't tell anybody I could always play the gomez adams to your tish . You spoke french mmmm mmmmm mmmm

... ok ok ok ...I won't tell :

• heathen
    heathen

OHHhhh baby , I would like mine ala FBF . cette vous plait . I love the new avatar , have you ever thought of coming to texas instead of arizona? I think I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight LOL

• codeblue
    codeblue

I have the "Intellectual Status"....lol

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Heathen : you are too good to me !!! (one wouldn't be enough)

have you ever thought of coming to texas instead of arizona?

hummm ... TEXAS ... TEXAS ... TEXAS ... Well to be honest a part of my heart is in TEXAS (forever)
    but my whole body have to stay HERE (maybe forever too) ... (Life is Life but still ... I'm lost)

• heathen
    heathen

Ahhhhh you are so sweet frenchy . Well personally I am so sick of texas , I cannot find true love . Well maybe someday I will make it to france and give my fantasy a shot .. If you are lost you must follow your heart ,come what may ,and live life with the fullest intent of finding happiness .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit