Which America Hating Minority Are You?

by SixofNine 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Odrade
    Odrade

conspiracy nut... but I know it was rigged.

• gumby
    gumby

I just copied and pasted the pic of the intellectual, but didn't take the test.......it was waaaaaay too hard dude!

• CaptainSchmideo
  • heathen
    heathen

captainschmideo--- welcome to the club. Jeeeeeeeeeze we used to have some of the finest conspiracy freaks in the world post around here , I was feeling a little lonely without my brethren . You simply must post some of your theories . IMO there is just too much secret society stuff that's getting covered over by the media.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The question answer possibilities were so complex that they lost my attention before I hit question six.

But for the record, we don't hate America--we love it! But as Kerry says "We can do better!!" "Help is on the way!"

Pat

I agree, Pat. I wore my Kerry badges today. One says Michigan for Kerry. I got a great comment from a very tall college kid who worked at GNC. Andy and I are joining his campaign as volunteers. We are very excited about it. Kerry was here in Grand Rapids today. We went down yesterday where they were preparing the site for Kerry's rally. That's where we got our badges. We wanted to attend the rally as they gave us tickets, but Andy had to work today. There were 25,000 people there as it turned out. I did watch it on TV. Great speeches. Tereza is going to make an awesome first lady.

Flyin'

• Satanus
    Satanus

I'm a canadian. I show my hate for america by being tolerant of other life forms, by not owning a gun, by not driving a suv. Further, i threaten the american way of life by totally ignoring rumsfeld's announcements of the colored danger codes. It's only a matter of time till we bring the american imperialist juggarnaut to it's knees, crawling to ottawa, begging for mercy.

S

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Satanus, I still think you have the bestest avatar here.

I show my hate for america by being tolerant of other life forms, by not owning a gun, by not driving a suv. Further, i threaten the american way of life by totally ignoring rumsfeld's announcements of the colored danger codes.

Wow, I do all that, too, Satanus. It's my way of showing love for The USA of America. I guess when you are born north of the border that those things mean the opposite of what they mean to us south of the border.

Flyin'

• wednesday
    wednesday

i could not find any correct responses for me. But i was a liberal in my youth, but of course could not vote, but am a confirmed moderate now, voting republican.

Kerry's economic plan

marry weath

sue the rich

• heathen
    heathen

I think it means that it's only early august and satanus brain hasn't defrosted all the way yet .

• Satanus
    Satanus

Vodka makes my brain unfreezable. *hic*

S

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit