Roomates

by frenchbabyface 26 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Geez this is terrible ... we could be so fine ... and have fun, I really miss mature and fresh woman presence in my life.

Me, too. I have been so wrapped up in my significant other that I haven't made any real friends in person. My close workmates are wonderful ladies that I go to movies with once in a while, but I never take it further because I spend most of my spare time with Andy. I was spending it with my son as well. Now he's gone. He had come to live with me after three years with his father. He was here for five months and it just was beginning to be more problems than positives. *Sigh* Even when they grow up it can be bewildering. Well, maybe even more so.

Rob, you have a PM.

Flyin'

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Flying'

*Sigh* Even when they grow up it can be bewildering. Well, maybe even more so.
    Really I wonder where it stops ...
  • frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

So ... my roomate moved in yesterday !

And from what I can see now (he is not gay) Oh well ... anyway so I'm glad he've met the very first day :

• My 5-9' tall baby boy ex body guard (for the little story he has been for 'Jean Reno' very famous guy over here for service for an event - and I'm glad I didn't went to that event that day ... Tony told me that he is disapointing ... pffffffffffff ... I hate to be disapointed !!!) but he likes my roomate and have no bad feelings about him by now
    • And the big boss of the place here ... who imediatly makes him think that he should better stay quiet and respectfull with me !

I feel better, I won't have to play the I'm Tough game (or is the word tuff

But still he is very nice by now ... and interesting to talk with !now I've just discover also that the key of my entrance door cost 90 ? ... I' m glad I've put that it would be on his charge on the contract !

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I' m glad I've put that it would be on his charge on the contract !

(((((FBF)))))

You're a smart gal.

Rob

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hope it works out well French,

I have a flat mate - he is one of my best mates. I only charge him 50 quid a week as he is a mate and I would never have strangers in. If he goes, I will not rent out again as I don't need the money. I had a different mate in before (not so good) - and he started doing car boot sales and the house turned into a warehouse. It was a nightmare. Then he stole my girlfriend and everything turned into a horror story. Very messy. We are not friends anymore.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well Robdar you know what I'm happy about by now ... He won't have any key before 15 days because (they are on holiday and everything slow down) and you can only make it at this place with a specific card (not even with the key itself ...)

Balistic : It was a nightmare. Then he stole my girlfriend and everything turned into a horror story. Very messy. We are not friends anymore.

Sure ... wow what a freak !

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well ... END OF THE ROOMATE STORY ! he was a Freak

1rst day ok but ... wanted to move in absolutely that day ...
    2rd day well ... he was a bit too much in my space
    and as it was not enough messed up my computer
    3rd day errr ... he tried to take over

4th day OUT ! (with all his sh*t)

5th day I'm tired but feel better

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit