What is the ONE thing the world needs MORE of...

by Sirius Dogma 44 Replies latest jw friends

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

LABD : I'm not sure that we need a dictionnary to understand what tolerance means ...

• dh
    dh
    DH: Who's this guy ? ...

he's an awesome composor, i think the world would be so much better if his melodies were playing all the time and everyone had a deep appreication for them.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

to DH :

Well at least it doesn't hurt ...

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Compassion

• poppers
    poppers

To realize who/what one truly is.

• wordlywife
    wordlywife

Unconditional love. Where is that amongst a JW view on things? Always seems to be a big "IF" involved.

Love one another...........

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Im going with Homer Simpson..more naked chicks!! (sorry to bring the convo down a level)

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

FBF:

LABD : I'm not sure that we need a dictionnary to understand what tolerance means ...

I posted it to remind some of the persons here what TRUE tolerance was. Based on some of the posts around here lately I think it has been truly lacking.

LABD

P.S. I love those lips.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

LABD - in your first post you highlighted the 2nd meaning. But based on your last post - it appears one would need to apply the 1st meaning: capacity to endure pain or hardship

To me, tolerance of anothers view that is in conflict with mine is a lot easier to tolerate if it does not harm me. The JW doctrines have harmed me and my whole family.

• alien from earth
    alien from earth

i agree with xena: tolerance

the world would be a safer place if only we could accept and appreciate other people's cultural differences

alien

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit