Curb Your Enthusiasm

by Robdar 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Robdar
    Robdar

Confucious,

I rented the second season and have watched 5 of the shows. You were right, it's hilarious!

R

• Soledad
    Soledad

CYE is brilliant!! I can watch it all day long

The season ending show where Larry hires the chef with Turretts syndrome is priceless!

that one had me in stitches for days!!

truly, these people are talented. did you all know that the show is not even scripted??

• Confucious
    Confucious

Rob,

Probably the best Curb line ever comes from season 2 (I think it was season 2).

Shaq.

Anyway, LD goes into Starbucks and he orders... "Anyone of those Vanilla Bullshit drinks."

Hillarious!!!

Cene

• Robdar
    Robdar
    did you all know that the show is not even scripted??

Soledad, I did not know that. That bit of info makes me like it more. It is such a creative show!

"Anyone of those Vanilla Bullshit drinks."

Confucious, the Shaq show had me in stitches. I also loved "The Baptism".

Rob

• shamus
    shamus
    Anyway, LD goes into Starbucks and he orders... "Anyone of those Vanilla Bullshit drinks."

OMG! That is too funny! I haven't seen it, and our movie rental place out here sucks big time. Tonite was the corpse sniffing dog...

It doesn't suprise me that the show is not scripted. If that kind of humour is your thing, you should check out is Best In Show (low low budget and very funny,,,). It's impossible to describe, and is far beyond funny. They just got together and improvised. The hotel manager would have been me, LOL!

• Confucious
    Confucious

Shamus,

I know.

The Starbucks one was on the "Shaq" episode.

It was so funny. Even his expression on his face.

Also, the Crazy Eye Killer was hillarious.

The guy that plays Crazy is showing LD his home and he's trying to explain to LD why his floor is so expensive.

And he goes, " And um... this floor is made up of... um... some floor shit."

Con

• Confucious
    Confucious

Also, Rob and Sham...

I consider Curb "intelligent" humour.

I mean, you have to kind of "get it."

And at the same time, a lot of times you have to watch it 2 or 3 times to find other stuff that was funny.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit