Curb Your Enthusiasm

by Robdar 26 Replies latest social entertainment

• Confucious
    Confucious

Bye the way, Ro...

According to LD, the only ones that wear sunglasses indoors???

Blind People and Assholes...

LOL

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Bye the way, Ro...

According to LD, the only ones that wear sunglasses indoors???

Blind People and Assholes...

LOL

I'm an asshole, lodidodido. Actually, it was a very bright and warm day for January (in the upper 60's) when I popped into my then boyfriends office to say boo and show off my new sunglasses. He, being a smart ass, shot a picture for "posterity".

• TonyT
    TonyT

It is a great picture.

• shamus
    shamus

The show is quite simply brilliant! Harsh, ridiculous, funny... I could go on.

I watch every episode. The massage was my favorite. "You stopped at 12 wacks? Who stops a wack-off???"

• Robdar
    Robdar
    It is a great picture.

Why, thank you, Tony Tiger Guy!

I watch every episode. The massage was my favorite. "You stopped at 12 wacks? Who stops a wack-off???"

Shamus,

It does get racey, doesn't it? I am renting more DVD's this weekend. It's been suggested that I watch the 2nd season. Hopefully it will be available. I should go ahead and get HBO but I'm frugal ("cheap") and saving money for school.

R

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks for the tip Robdar

My hubby has been a bit off (down) the past couple weeks.

Hopefully, I can rent this at Blockbuster.

Nothing like a good laugh to cheer up the soul.

thanks

Special K

• Robdar
    Robdar

Special K,

Sorry to hear about your husband feeling down. I agree, laughter helps and "Curb Your Enthusiasm" is funny although bawdy at times.

Now, if I could only get the laughter to help me get some sleep!

• TonyT
    TonyT

Its the best show on tv. Without it I would drop HBO. The season ending show where Larry hires the chef with Turretts syndrome is priceless!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

That show is as funny as tits on a boar-hog. I've been watching it since it's debut, and it's so original and creative. It's hard for me to fathom how people can possess such a brilliant sense of comedy and humor! I'd love to have a creative streak like that.

Country Girl

• Robdar
    Robdar
    I'd love to have a creative streak like that.

Hell, yeah, me too!

CG, I like your new avatar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit