How many showers do you have per day.........?

by vitty 42 Replies latest jw friends

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Usually one...unless I've gone swimming, then 2...

I want a REAL bathtub so bad...this house doesn't have one...the only tub is a standard sized one that's in the boychild's bathroom, and well, I'd have to sterilize it before I even CONSIDERED setting foot in it (or anything else for that matter)....

Maybe our next home will have the garden jacuzzi tub that I covet...

TB

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I dont shower, I simply double up on deoderant and cologne, and I use that no water needed shampoo that the hospitals use. If my hair gets too greasy, I simply add a little bit of baby powder to my comb to dry it up.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

at chevys "revelation"

LABD

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

j/k I shower usually about twice a day. I do have one of those sunken jacuzzi bathtubs and I think I've used it maybe 3 times in 2 years. I just never find the time for it.

chevy of the 'cant believe she's online talking about how often she showers' class

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Chevys wrote:

I do have one of those sunken jacuzzi bathtubs and I think I've used it maybe 3 times in 2 years. I just never find the time for it.

TB>>>>>>>>>> goin' to Chevys for a LOOOOOOOONG soak (I'll bring my own bubble bath, wine and towels)

TB

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

LOL at TB, when we first bought the house it was a huge incentive. I kept saying 'I want this one because of the master bathtub'. I could picture myself relaxing after a hard day in the tub with candles and bubbles, and wine. I have the candles and bubble and wine, I just cant ever find the time for it anymore. I'm more of one of those get in and get out type of people.

But feel free to stop by for a soaking anytime :) I have plenty of guest towels you could use.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I dont shower, I simply double up on deoderant and cologne, and I use that no water needed shampoo that the hospitals use. If my hair gets too greasy, I simply add a little bit of baby powder to my comb to dry it up.

I was thinking, "Wow, finally someone not afraid to be honest." Two and more showers a day? Are you all kidding? The only time I did that was when I was a teenager with oily hair, during the humid Georgia summers.

My doctor told me that showering more than once a day, habitually, isn't healthy for your skin, especially during the winter when you tend to drink less and stay indoors where the air is heated. Also, bubble baths can burn your hoo hah. I take them, carefully, only once in a while. During the winter I do bathe with bath oil a couple of times a week in addition to showers. PTA baths can help preserve the natural oils in the skin during dry winters. Don't ask.

Further: I love walking in the rain and splashing in puddles.

Flyin'

• onacruse
    onacruse

The animal smells of our bodies are the nectar of life... that's what Kate tells me.

Let's not forget evolution! Gosh, maybe I can hijack this thread and turn it into a battle about the theory of evolution!

Yeah, it's all about genetics: Males don't bathe because it increases their attraction to the female of the species; after all, don't you women find something animalistically attractive about a man that has a few "smells" about him?

Craig (of the "knows he will be sleeping on the couch tonight" class)

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

LOL @ Craig!!

after all, don't you women find something animalistically attractive about a man that has a few "smells" about him?

He told me he posted to this thread and I said I bet your answer is NOT ENOUGH!

Oh btw hun you need to shave too.

Kate

• onacruse
    onacruse

Kate, what exactly is it you want me to shave??? I do have my [edit] limits, ya know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit