How many showers do you have per day.........?

by vitty 42 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

I`ve just had my third, one this morning, one at lunchtime after the gym and one now as I have been sitting in the sun and needed to wash all that smelly suncream off, and I might have one before bed.

What`s your record?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Your problem is that you did all of that in the wrong order... you should have:

1. Sat in the sun
    2. Gone to the gym
    3. Then woke up

That way you would have only needed one shower.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Depends.....When I wake up ...after a Thunder lovin......If I get icky in the garden (ok ANYTIME I garden) ...After I work out..

Sometimes 4 or so a day.....Plus Thunder installed a water softener so WHOOO HOOO even he takes long showers now

• observer
    observer

vittvin,

btw did you know that your screen name means "white wine" in swedish.. :)

..and about your question: 2 times is sufficient for me (mostly).

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Not sure about my record vit, since yardwork and summertime change everything sometimes, but my average is 2 per day, once in the morning and once in the evening.

• Xena
    Xena

shower in the morning, bath at night....and if I get icky during the day for some reason I might take another...or if I go to the pool and want to wash the chlorine off....or if I just feel like a nice long lazy bubble bath during the day I might take another.

I tend to be more of a bath than shower person...wonder what the ratio on that is on here...bath to shower people?

points to ponder......

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

In the SF Bay Area the weather is dry and can be very cool in summer. So I don't sweat much. Before I got pregnant I had to take shower once in every single day. But after I got pregnant my skin and hair got so dry. So I take it once in every 2 days or 1 1/2 days now.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

hell girl-- can I be your water company?

• Robdar
    Robdar

after a Thunder lovin......If I get icky in the garden

er, um, Sheila, couldn't you be considered a little icky in the "garden" after a little Thunder lovin'?

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

True sooo true LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit