New Cali Fest Dates..

by Sassy 66 Replies latest members meetups

• Sassy
    Sassy

You all need to come south on the 22nd of Oct

• gumby
    gumby
    does that mean you are coming GUMBY????

Sassy....I would love to come. If things work out where I could........I will, but it wasn't that long ago I was in Dallas. I'm STILL hung over from that escapade. Gumby

• Sassy
    Sassy

Gumby, we promise to go easier on your than the Texas bunch...

(unless you don't want us to of course)

OK.. update.. we are still looking at OCT 22 so that is a firm date..

Its OCT 22, 23 or Bust!

Corona, CA

Hotels near the club we will go to on Sat.. (literally walking distance)

Best Western Kings Inn http://book.bestwestern.com/bestwestern/productInfo.do;jsessionid=800FD3A06C73C9E8E0C7ED9BE1070907?group=false&propertyCode=05291

Approx $69 (literaly shares the parking lot with TBScotts, where we are trying to get a banquet room for the apostafest)

Motel 6 http://www.motel6.com/reservations/motel_detail.asp?MotelId=0691

Approx $45 a night

Closest Airport to the fest is Ontario, CALIFORNIA. You can also fly into LAX or Long Beach, or John Wayne/Orange County but you will have more of a drive and need a rental.

PLEASE SIGN IN OR CONTACT SASSY OR CHEVIES IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON TRYING TO MAKE IT. THE COST OF THE BANQUET ROOM WILL DETERMINE COSTS..

I ALSO HAVE A ROOM RESERVED FOR A FRIDAY NIGHT ($100 COST). DEPENDING ON INTEREST, FRI MAY BE CANCELED AND ONLY SATURDAY WILL BE OFFICIALLY PLANNED.

• Sassy
    Sassy

BTTT

• Sassy
    Sassy

I have been getting people pming me with interest and also some posts over at the other place (slipsjoint)

Right now, it appears we have approximately twenty trying to make it.. some are tentative and some are fading and so privately pming me interest..

Please keep us up date to date on interest so we can have it organized for the best time.

Number of people, will depend on if we need a reserved seperate room, (Sat and or Fri), two nights vs one, etc etc

• morty
    morty

Dont know what happened to my last post............

I am really making an effort to meet you this year Sassy...(back or no back)...So is your backyard big enough for my trailer and tent?? ( tent is for hubby and trailer is for me...lol)

Just trying to figure out if it will be cheaper to fly or drive.... If I fly, I will be coming by myself....If I drive, Mr Morty will be ascorting me...lol... Way to much driving for Mrs Morty to do by herself...

So what is the head count up to now girlie???

pm me with the latest updates......thanks

• Sassy
    Sassy

From the talk between people and pms to me, it looks like about 20 people will be attending..

Our apartment complex has a rule about no RV parking, however, we can find you a place to have it nearby Morty..

SASSY CROSSES HER FINGERS BIG TIME FOR MORTY TO COME!!!!!

I'm so excited!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Attendees Interested so far:

Sassy (& Guest)
    SimpleSally
    Chevys(& Guest)
    ApprenticeofEve
    Sandy
    Badger
    Purza
    (fader & Guest who prefers screen name not be revealed publicly)
    Gespro
    LyinEyes
    Denny
    Gumby
    Mortons68 (& Guest)
    LA Big Dawg
    Harleyquinn (& Guest)
    notperfectyet

those who mentioned interest before the date change, but I have not seen online since the date change

stillaexelder
    Crazy151Drinker
    Truthseeker (& Guest)
    imallgrowedup
    animal
    RT (& Guest)
    freedom96
    tink

who did I miss?

• harleyquinn
    harleyquinn

harleyquinn (& guest)

• Sassy
    Sassy

I knew I missed someone important!! How could I forget you HQ! I am soooo thrilled to meet you!!!

I'll edit the list above

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit