How many CDs do you own?

by Nosferatu 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• joenobody
    joenobody

Approximately 750. I buy about 20 new albums per year and the same number of backcatalogue items.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

including burnt ones: less then 100.

But .... i've 15 Gigabytes (MP3) in the computer

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Probably close to four hundred music CD's. Last year we decided to transfer cassettes onto the computer, and then transfer them from the computer onto disc. We ended up with fifty new CD's. (There is a program that does this.) Takes a long time for the transfer of the cassette tapes; but once on the computer, putting them to disc is a snap.

With Directv, we now have music channels to listen to, and we especially enjoy the Soundscapes. I'm certain that our CD's will eventually be replaced with even smaller digital storage availability. Something is always happening in technology along these lines. I have a bunch of VHS movies that I've gradually been trying to replace with the DVD's. There is certainly a lot of money that has gone into this. I suppose by the time we get a good DVD collection, it will move in yet another direction. (The problem remains of what to do with the "old" VHS tapes, some of which are still in their original wrappings.)

/<

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

I got 2 cd's

and 58GB of mp3s

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit