How many CDs do you own?

by Nosferatu 13 Replies latest social entertainment

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I started buying CDs back in 1991. I haven't counted them lately, but I believe my collection is hovering somewhere around 500. How many do you own (not including burned ones)?

I've also got about 100 (prerecorded) cassettes, about 150 LPs, and 100 (pre-recorded) 8-tracks.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

8-tracks? Aren't you a bit too young to build up a collection of those? LOL

We have probably 300 CDs. Cassettes were either replaced with CDs or thrown out.

• RR
    RR

I use to have an album collection of over 3,000. Got rid of most of them. My CD collection is at about 5,000

RR

• Confucious
    Confucious

I'm totally a MP3 guy now-a-days.

There are some nice box sets that I'd like to get a hold of. Led Zep, etc.

But anymore, I love my MP3 collection.

I run it through my laptop, through a Belkin FM Radio transmitter wireless to my Bose system at home.

Sweet.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

I keep my about 200 cds, plus another 100 or so mp3 albums, all on my mp3 player

80gb with me everywhere i go, i could cross the country 4 times in a car going the speed limit, and not hear the same song twice

www.neurosaudio.com

blaid, of the doing a major product plug class

• Ciara
    Ciara

I don't think I can count high enough to tell you. Sorry I Can't

I know I've had small CD avalanches in my living room on occasion.

Ciara

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

about more than 400 (Tony and I Together) most of them have been bought when he was sick.

• TrailBlazer04
    TrailBlazer04

Uh...a bunch? Most of my LP collection is now on CD as over the years I've replaced them, and of course, bought new. I have maybe 50 in my truck (oughta get an MP3 player), maybe another 100 in the house and heaven knows how many have ended up in my son's room. He's a classic rocker just like his mama, and he tends to "appropriate" my CD's on occasion, and I never notice they're missing until I go looking for them.

TB

• dh
    dh

probably about 100 cd's and about 1000 vinyls, because i love vinyl.

what's worst is that i have about 8000 mp3's, although that includes most of my cd and vinyl collection there's a hell of a lot of stuff i have downloaded in there.

• amac
    amac

Probably around 1,500 CDs, somewhere around 1,000 records and probably 300 45's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit