JW Backyard Art - w/pics

by 4JWY 30 Replies latest jw friends

• 4JWY
    4JWY

I don't know

Maybe the stones will cry out to me one day as I pull weeds around it.

• bem
    bem

I have no idea W. getcha a goat and hitch a rope around it sling the rope over the rock thingy and no more weeds to pull!!! 'cept he'd eat the flowers too. usually worth a thousand words but this leaves me fairly speechless!.

BI#3 bem

• Corvin
    Corvin
    No doubt, it's a phallus... ;-)

Is it just a coincidence that "phallus" rhymes with "valis"?

Here is a typical sculpture you might find in any JW's backyard . . . This pioneer sister spent her whole life building hers.

alt

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

No No No

It is the Tower of Babel

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Kind of looks like a cairn. You or the neighbors have any missing family pets?

Country Girl

• 4JWY
    4JWY

bem ~ good idea, but the only goats allowed are the residents as it is a senior community! (no offense to seniors, I love 'em)

Corvin - now we know where that pioneer sister spent her mornings when she went on r.v.'s by herself.....

CG ~ I figured most would think the dog was buried under it - but, there was never a pet in the home as that was too much of a "responsibility" and couldn't be fit in around the JW life's schedule

Lady Lee ~ who knows? We're talking about the man that followed the "guidelines set forth" on all minutia of WTS thought, was a zealot preacher of the good news of the downfall of this system on a daily basis, and builds this? Previously to JW, he had been a Mason....?

Thanks for your ideas all - 4JWY

• belbab
    belbab

I think it is an unconscious message from the JW artisan to the Watchtower.

Up yours Watchtower, sit on this and rotate!

• 4JWY
    4JWY

belbab ~ hmmmm.....

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Maybe it's a monument to Russell's pyramid! He may have gotten a hold of Russell's publications!

Yiz

• 4JWY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit