JW Backyard Art - w/pics

by 4JWY 30 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And OBVIOUSLY he is Weak in the Truth because if he was out in service as much as he should be he wouldn't have time to build whatever-that-is.

Nina

• Special K
    Special K

Maybe he's made a replica of the pyramid on Charles Taze Russels grave.

LOL

Special K

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Who would want a pile of rocks & cement piled in their back yard? What a piece of crap.

• 4JWY
    4JWY
    I think it's proof that he can't build a stone pillar or a stone barbecue, or a stone fence, or whatever it is he set out to do and then gave up on.

Nina ~

how insightful! You are absolutely correct on this. The yard was described as the "garden of disarray" and has a similar stone wall nearby the "pyramid".

When we were active jdubs, I'm trying to remember if we'd ever heard about Russell and the pyramid or if that's only since we left?

Who would want a pile of rocks & cement piled in their back yard? What a piece of crap.
    Nos ~ exactly. This brother was my father - and I, in recent years, when still JW, would ask about the "headstone" in the yard, say that it looked ridiculous out there and what the heck was it? I never really got an answer.
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I, in recent years, when still JW, would ask about the "headstone" in the yard, say that it looked ridiculous out there and what the heck was it? I never really got an answer.

How about a vertical rock garden?

• 4JWY
    4JWY

Nos ~ or, the veritable pet rock?

• ballistic
    ballistic

LOL, is it the NEW SYSTEM?

• Special K
    Special K

Failed attempt at making a garden stool.. Little hard on the arse though.. OUCH!

Special K

• Special K
    Special K

If it's in Hawaii..? is it to break coconuts on?...

SK

• Special K
    Special K

I know

Moses broken stone tablets.

All fixed now.

SK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit