ELDER MEETING NIGHTMARES!!!!!

by tresbella 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• undercover
    undercover
    The next meeting, elder asshole comes up to me, squeeses my arm hard, and says "you really need to get your time in!". I ripped my arm away, and said "I tried".

I remember one time an elder "grabbed" me. It wasn't that hard, but it was a demsonstration of power. It was like a father who grabs a young son who is misbehaving. I couldn't believe this guy had the nerve. Another elder must have seen the look on my face (though I tried to pass it off as not bothering me) and realized that I didn't like the encroachment on my personal space because he tried to apologize for the first elder later. I let it go and didn't make a big deal out of it, though it infuriated me.

To be fair, I only know of one or two elders who act like that but, if on a rare visit to a KH or convention, an elder ever touches me or grabs me in a way to try to demonstrate his power over me, he will find out real fast that if he touches me again there will be repurcussions that will result in physical pain for him.

• dh
    dh

they came around one time when i was about 17 after i told an ms wife, who was drunk at the time and being a bitch what she could suck, i remember the elders saying...

'it's not that you used bad language that concerns us, it's what you actually said'

they went on to ask where i would think of such a thing to say, hahahah

funny days

I guess my term "join" the UN is bad. I wish to change that to "went to bed with the UN".

• shamus
    shamus
    It was like a father who grabs a young son who is misbehaving. I couldn't believe this guy had the nerve. Another elder must have seen the look on my face (though I tried to pass it off as not bothering me) and realized that I didn't like the encroachment on my personal space

Exactly. I wrote of this experience before, and Avashi told me I should have charged him with assult. Knowing what I know now, I should have decked him right then and there.

What is highlighted is exactly how I felt. I was very VERY upset after it happened. My face was beet red.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I was thinking in my dream I could never again speak the lies of the JW stuff at the doors again.. I looked down and I was standing in field service in only a slip...

What's strange about that?

Stephanus,

of the "often has that dream about Sassy, who is dressed in only a slip" class.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit