Idea for when "Beware the Voice of Strangers" is studied

by joenobody 17 Replies latest jw friends

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Nice logo, Nos!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Thanks SNG! I stole it off another website.

• sf
    sf
    The irony of the whole article was that the very men 6 million dubs trust with their futures, families and lives are total strangers to them.

Bingo!

Yes, the irony is astounding.

sKally

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'm in.

Sounds like the mischief I was born to wield!

CZAR

• avishai
    avishai

As far as the shirt thing goes, don't let them see you coming wearing a T-shirt to meeting. You can buy Iron on transfers that you can run through your printer. Iron whatever you wanna say on the back of a white dress shirt. Then sit up front. Then take off your jacket.

• Lostreality
    Lostreality

Count me in....Im gonna get d/fed soon anyways because i told my father i was registered to vote....might as well go out kicking and screaming

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

For those of you brave enough to try going to that meeting, you might want to keep this scripture in mind;

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it." Hebrews 13:1 [NIV]

hugs,

Annie

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Lostreality,

I may be wrong about this, but from what I understand, the WItnesses are allowed to vote now, under certain circumstances, so your registering to vote may not in itself be cause to disfellowship you, although the elders will certainly demand to speak with you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit