Strange Exodus - Eleventh Installment

by Frannie Banannie 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    well frannie, seeing the word jehaovah in flames scared the hell out of me. I was a very brainwashed jws at the time and quite ill. I was trying to attend a votech type school, and i saw that word, IT just followed me around. It had to do with my fear of getting an education, jws are so against it. u know, i was suposed to be out pioneering and all. Actually, i needed to be in a hospital. At the time i believed the word to be real, my mind interperted it as jehovah following me around catching me doing something bad.It was not inspiring, it was so scary. I was very ill.

bipolar, well manic does not mean u are excessively happy, frannie, it can just mean u are psychotic.a person can have a psychotic break at any time. actually, the onset of bipolar tends to be later thatn schizophrenia. Most of my life had been spent depressed and i thought i was just depressed, then i had an eposide that was psychotic. Previous to the eposide, i had not ever experienced anything like that, nor since.

bipolars tend to be very intelligent and creative, & yes it is generally treatable. the problem being a number of people with bipolar really enjoy the "highs" (or enjoy the delusional world they live in) and don't want to take meds.

How horrible for you (((Wednesday)))! I'm still wondering why I wasn't paralyzed with fear over many of the "signs" and "sightings" that occurred to me, though....

That bipolar info is very interesting and informative, Wednesday....thanks....just curious...do you still have to take medicine or receive treatment for this disorder?

Wednesday, while I agree that bipolar is treatable....I'm curious as to whether the condition is curable or whether it can be a temporary thing, resolving itself on its own without medicinal or psychological therapy.....in which case, the disorder could possibly merely be symptomatic of the traumatic effect of certain activities or circumstances the individual manifesting these thoughts and behaviors was undergoing at the time, which, in turn, would make medicinal treatment have the significance of a "bandaid" applied to a suppurating wound. And too, this also makes me wonder whether bipolar is something that comes out of nowhere? Or is it the direct result of traumatic outside influences affecting the person manifesting these symptoms?

I decided that the "highs" or spiritual experiences weren't worth the "therapy" I was having to undergo in order to rid me of the "addiction" to the scriptures, Wednesday.....but I'd better shut up about that, cause I don't wanna give away the conclusion by premature articulation.

Hugs,

Frannie B

• wednesday
    wednesday

Frannie,

i wanted to add a few thoughts. About the sisters u were meeting with. What i gathereed from that reading is these sisters are like many during that time period that came to believe that perhaps we all did have a heavnly hope and did not agree with the WTS teachings on it. U know of course the WTS says the greek scriptures were written for the "annointed" but many disagree and say they are for all of us. Quite a number of people have left the org over this. this is what i "read". form what u wrote.

as far as God watching over u. i tend to think so Frannie. I don't mean that in a mystical sense, just that he has provided for u. In all your travels, some how u have found a way out. and now u are in a place where u are safe and have what u need. For me also, he has provided. When i was unable to defend myself, i had doctors who did. i have been able to get needed aid without much trouble. When the jws left me, he sent "worldy" people to my side. I have survived, with his aid. I had to do work too, but i always feel God's presence in my life. Not in a strange mystical way, in dreams or visinons, but just his strength. I have learned how to be happy with what i have.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Me, too, Wednesday.....me, too.

Frannie B

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

I don't know Frannie.
    I do know that while some people have the third eye more open, most never "get" it.
    I'm just sorry you went through all that suff & that your journey was so hard.
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I don't know Frannie.
    I do know that while some people have the third eye more open, most never "get" it.
    I'm just sorry you went through all that suff & that your journey was so hard.

(((Gypsy)))!!! Sometimes I think I don't know either....What is the "third eye" anyway?

Well....about regreting what I went through....in a way I am sorry it all happened....but in another way, I'm not....I'm relieved....in more ways than one.....and I didn't even tell yall about the little prostitue that was murdered while I was at the Salvation Army and about the time my daughter had me put into the "wacky factory" so she could get my SS check.

Hugs,

Frannie B

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Wow, Frannie, I dunno! I had a couple of fleeting ideas of what might have been occuring, but neither disorder would take quite the path that I see that you experienced.

I'm looking forward to finding out what WAS going on in your last installment! Do these visions and appearances ever get explained? It's driving me nuts!!! I WAS never very good at guessing "whodunit" in a mystery movie!

Thank you once again for sharing, Hon...

hugs

Annie

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Wow, Frannie, I dunno! I had a couple of fleeting ideas of what might have been occuring, but neither disorder would take quite the path that I see that you experienced.

I'm looking forward to finding out what WAS going on in your last installment! Do these visions and appearances ever get explained? It's driving me nuts!!! I WAS never very good at guessing "whodunit" in a mystery movie!

Thank you once again for sharing, Hon...

(((Annie)))! Yes there are several explanations that come to mind....but as I told Wednesday, I wouldn't wanna spoil the end with premature articulation...heh

Hugs,

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit