Test for Americans ... could you be British? (quiz)

by Simon 22 Replies latest social humour

• gumby
    gumby

6. HER MAJESTY TAPS YOU ON THE HEAD WITH A BIG SWORD - WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Thank her very much and take a bow
    B) Pull out a piece and blow her goddam head off C) Pick up your head and calmly walk away

Congratulations - you have finished the quiz! If you answered mostly a) you are a true Brit.

Crap.....I had all A's till I came to #6 and had to pick B Gumby
  • ignored_one
    ignored_one

LittleToe,

Did you get to try a Johnny Rockets burger?

I couldn't eat a whole one. I had just had an Oreo milkshake though.

-

Ignored One.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Aaaaah, McDonalds.

When I landed in Orlando, I saw a big McDonalds sign and thought, thank goodness for that, English food!

Englishman.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    When I landed in Orlando, I saw a big McDonalds sign and thought, thank goodness for that, English food!

LOL.

Maybe I'm not a connisseur of the great American tradition of burgers, but to my uneducated palate there's not a lot of difference between Whataburger, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, or any other burger I've tasted.

You're right...'uneducated palate' BIG DIFFERENCE....

Don't know about WHATABURGER, I think they're regional. In California we have a burger chain called (hold on to your hat) IN and OUT BURGER... (drivethru)... That are THE Best ! The teenagers buy IN and OUT BURGER t-shirts and remove the first and last letters in the word Burger. (you figure it out...hehe)

• Princess
    Princess
    Maybe I'm not a connisseur of the great American tradition of burgers, but to my uneducated palate there's not a lot of difference between Whataburger, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, or any other burger I've tasted.

There is no maybe about it. You've an uneducated palate for sure if you don't taste a difference between McD's and Whataburger. Let me guess, you got yours without jalapenos, right?

• gumby
    gumby

Princess......if you don't stop eating them there damn greasy burgers, your ass isn't going to fit into those black swim trunks of yours anymore dammit! Now stop it.......ya hear me?

Gumby

• searcher
    searcher
    If you answered mostly c) you are obviously in need of serious help, although your answer to the Gareth Gates question was perfectly acceptable.

Oh Dear, I think I have problems.

p.s. Who or what is Gareth Gates?

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

...why do many British say 'Mack Donalds' when it's written 'McDonalds'?
    Well, I knew Liz's sord makes you a Sir and that the sun dosn't normally shine in Manchester, but the rest of them I went d) 'Dunnno what you're talking about'!!

• onacruse
    onacruse

All I can say is: You Brits are really weird!

Genetics, genetics, genetics.

LOL

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Onacruse..you are totally correct,we Brits are totally weird and the further North you go it gets even stranger!!

Sorry Simon..i feel im a new kid cheeking the teacher!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit