Test for Americans ... could you be British? (quiz)

by Simon 22 Replies latest social humour

• Simon
    Simon

(Taken from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/funny_old_game/3914531.stm)

1. A PRETTY LONDON GIRL INVITES YOU UP THE APPLES AND PEARS WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Immediately accept - it's the best offer you've had in ages
    B) Call the cops
    C) Politely decline - you never eat fruit before a big race

2. YOU TURN ON THE TV AND SEE JACK AND VERA HAVING A SLANGING MATCH, WHAT ARE YOU WATCHING?

A) Coronation Street
    B) Prime Minister's Question Time
    C) Wildlife on One

3. YOU ARE IN MANCHESTER AND YOU SEE THE SUN COME OUT - WHAT ARE YOUR FIRST THOUGHTS?

A) Get yourself down to the doctors - you're obviously seeing things
    B) Get out your bucket and spade and wander down to the beach. This is a seaside resort, isn't it?
    C) Assume it is a perfectly normal occurence

4. SOMEONE INVITES YOU TO A GARETH GATES CONCERT - WHAT SHOULD YOU TAKE?

A) Ear plugs
    B) A keen interest
    C) An overdose

5. SOMEONE NEARBY DECLARES: "I AM A CIDER DRINKER", WHERE ARE YOU?

A) In Somerset
    B) Having tea with the Queen
    C) In a right old state

6. HER MAJESTY TAPS YOU ON THE HEAD WITH A BIG SWORD - WHAT DO YOU DO?

A) Thank her very much and take a bow
    B) Pull out a piece and blow her goddam head off
    C) Pick up your head and calmly walk away

Congratulations - you have finished the quiz! If you answered mostly a) you are a true Brit. You drink 20 cups of tea a day, enjoy fish and chips, haggis and Yorkshire pudding and love moaning about the weather.

If you answered mostly b), chances are you're a Yankee doodle dandy who calls his dad "sir" and wears caps with his suits. And unless you have a realisitic chance of winning a medal for Britain, stay the hell away!

If you answered mostly c) you are obviously in need of serious help, although your answer to the Gareth Gates question was perfectly acceptable.

• Confucious
    Confucious

Simon,

You win.

I am a Brit.

I'll be joining you for afternoon tea and a round of Bush Bashing. LOL

Con

• kls
    kls

Well Simon i got a C which make perfect sense cause i have no idea what most of that means. I am in deed of a need for seriuos help.

• Xena
    Xena

After taking this test I have realized I spend WAY to much time with British people.....so I'm gonna put my cowgirl hat on, step into my boots, strap on my gun and go outside to my SUV ...take a ride somewhere at least 30 minutes away (cause everything is at LEAST 30 minutes away here in Texas) and see if I can find something to kill then head to a McDonalds for a supersized meal.

I really need to get back to my roots

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I could be. As long as I don't act all hoity toity and hate Americans.

Flyin'

Edit: or Yanks

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

McDonald's, huh?
    Someone told me that was a Brit's idea of what an American eats...

• Xena
    Xena

lol LT...I certainly never expected to be FORCED to eat it in Scotland

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Is it possible for even McD's to go wrong with fish???

Anyhow, the way I saw it you kept opening your mouth and it kept going in...

• Princess
    Princess

Wouldn't a Whataburger be more Texan than McD's? We don't have them in Washington, that's why we made you drive all over Dallas at 3am when we got hungry.

Have one with japs for me Xena.

Edited 'cause I forgot to say I had no freakin' idea what Simon was talking about.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Maybe I'm not a connisseur of the great American tradition of burgers, but to my uneducated palate there's not a lot of difference between Whataburger, McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, or any other burger I've tasted.

Sorry... just being painfully honest (and I just know that's gonna hurt in the morning - LOL).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit