My mistakes ...

by frenchbabyface 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

*waving @ FrenchBabyFace*

I cannot correct anyone with their English. Mine is bad.

It was wonderful meeting you and your spoken English was very good.

Hugs,

Joy

• bebu
    bebu

FBF,

Actually, it is often interesting to read the "mistakes" you have made. Sometimes, they end up sounding quite poetic, if not esoteric.

bebu

• Mac
    Mac
    cute and paste

I believe you meant "cut and paste"......however there is the remote possibility you meant "cute in pasties".

mac, tassle tosser class!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420
    Actually, it is often interesting to read the "mistakes" you have made. Sometimes, they end up sounding quite poetic, if not esoteric

I agree...I always thought the way frenchbabyface worded things was cute, as in quaint....

Lisa

• Soledad
    Soledad

FBF I've never had any trouble understanding what you type. I think we all get what you're trying to say when you say it

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Ok ...

LOL ... Now I'm thinking I should take care of what I am writing

REBOOT,

Thanks for the time you put on it, about that

Shall I list all of mine now?

no enough labour ... !

Merci

SIACN :

cute and paste - should be "cut" and paste.
    but I see how that is no help! Haha.

Well it makes sense !

Merci

CONFUSEDJW

... ...

Merci ...

SIRONA

message for mistakes

The kind of mistake you pointed out is probably one of those I will have hard time to improve. I will have a real issue in that matter, I guess that I will need to take a book (boring) more fun learning while talking with you girl ... like in a "coffee shop" !

Merci

SHUTTERBUG

Asking for help,

I really feel the need, and actually asked to a few already, but most of the time people just forget, I mean we want to talking not to learning or teaching a language and it slows too much the flow ... also it can be interesting for the student, even if it is way more fun talking.

So what you have said :

please don't beat yourself up over this ...

Make sense !

Merci

RR

sure you are a joker !

Merci

JH

J'aime communiquer alors des fois je fais des bourdes stupides (LOL), toutefois certaines erreurs peuvent changer le sens du message, (NOT LOL) mais je me dis au moins j'aurais essayé.

Je parle deux (2) langues et une troisième que je n'ai pas pratiqué couramment depuis plus de 25 ans et que j'ai tendance à confondre avec l'anglais (beaucoup de correspondance entre les deux langues d'ailleurs). L'autre jour ma soeur m'a parlé dans cette langue et j'ai compris une dizaine de mots seulement, il faut dire aussi qu'elle parle le néerlandais, alors que moi j'ai plutôt pratiqué le platVlams - la difference entre le canadien et le français en quelque sorte.

Et toi ?

Merci

AVENGER !

I have friends whom I want to inform about it (in English).

I'm seeing this word sometimes "whom" and I was thinking maybe it is just a different way of talking like the difference in between : talking style and writting style ... is it about something like that ? or a proper way to talk on a job for instance ?

It's a quiet important information in the matter while trying to working on my English I guess I will need to get a look on the rule (and read it, and read it, and read it, and read it, ... * whirr * and ... dreaming ) Oh la la ... forgot again (well that's me) but I like the style of the "whom" word in the sentence, I may get because of that.

Merci.

CODEBLUE

Thank you Codeblue you are so nice to me (it feel like a sister whish give me strenght),

Also you are right the English language is very, very, very rich, the more I read and hear it and the more I find differents ways to express one thing ... It is funny cause people tells me that they find the French language poetic (and yeah it can be) but we do find your language poetic toooooooooooo. And the best part of it is that it is not only about the sound ... but more about your ways that we can read in French litteraly. often shorter than in French and well more poetic or expressive just in words (the way words are follow each other most of the time in the sentences).

And I think that school helped me for real ... it was probably the only course I enjoyed there anyway !

Merci

ELKABONG

Type of word puzzles

Oh ... good idea !!! didn't think about that yet, I've got to try
    (I may find that kind of material in an English librairie here)

Merci

FRANKLIN

Avec plaisir Franklin, c'est du 2 en 1 ... et maintenant c'est votre français que je trouve charmant plus proche de la poesie des canadiens que des français.

Merci

COUNTRY WOMAN

We're maybe in the same boat but we are sure not on the same Level ... I really see the difference and actually it tooks time for me to realize that you where not English (the flag or maybe a story mentioning that you or Viv told and mentionned your country)

also I can't help you,

Merci

JOY, JOY, JOY

Big hugs ... To you and your Salem, you are so warm !!! I'm not used to be taken that way in peoples arms and feel good right then, really. Oh and thanks again for the Dinner ... I own you that ! I hope you'll come back soon

Merci !

BEDU and followed by and to LISAVEGAS

Actually, it is often interesting to read the "mistakes" you have made. Sometimes, they end up sounding quite poetic, if not esoteric.

LOL ... at least it does something

Merci

MAC

Mac, tassle tosser class!

you've got it right ... you joker

Merci

SOLEDAD

That is the most important and of course I feel concerned, I mean it is terrible to not being understood and most over when it is a complicated subject so I don't feel confortable, and I see that you put effort into it, I've got the point straigh on REBOOT's (1rs answering post) correction.

Merci

Thanks for efforts you all did in giving more motivation, and frienship
    and it have been gread having the occasion to talk each one of you

Love, respect, ... really frienship is good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit