My child's abuser tickles and plays with children after meetings.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This just awful . You are brave to take it on when many are prepared to hide their head in the sand. What ever resources are available in your community , then take them. I suppose the authorities attitude will depend a lot on whether a case was brought against him previously.

My only comment is that one must be careful not to come over as too extreme. The Witness mentality is to stick together. If they believed that their dear brother was being unfairly attacked by a disfellowshipped person, it may create a wave of sympathy for him since they could not believe that it would happen in their midst.

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny
    The Oprah Winfrey Show alt alt alt
    alt

http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/200302/tows_past_20030225.jhtml Is There a Child Molester In Your Neighborhood?

Watch Video Preview Watch now
    Watch Tape/Transcript Click to order
    Watch After the Show Watch now

According to experts, at least one in twenty men are child molesters. That alarming statistic means it's likely there's a child molester living in your neighborhood?without your knowledge!

The Pedophile At Your Door Walking

The average (JW) pedophile will,molest 148 children,in a lifetime?

Find out more.: http://www.nationalalertregistry.com/cgi-bin/clickthru.cgi?pid=NAR&sid=TAM&atid=B

SEX OFFENDER REGISTRIES ALL STATES USA :: http://www.prevent-abuse-now.com/register.htm CLICK MOUSE OVER TO SPECIFIC STATE

alt Denver 2004 SNAP conference

NEW

poster1sm.jpg (56848 bytes)

Due to the Jehovah's witnesses church elder enforced code of silence aka"notorious two witness takedown'.The Jehovah's Witness cult has 4 times the "pedophiles per capita" as the Catholic church! A newer study :

STATISTICS

• A 1994 National Institute of Health survey of 453 pedophiles, conducted by Dr. Gene Abel, showed these criminals were collectively responsible for the molestation of over 67,000 children. That's an average of 148 children per individual pedophile.
    • An estimated 5.1% (1 of every 20 persons) will serve time in prison during their lifetime. (Criminal Offenders Statistics)
    • "62.5% of 108,580 persons released from prison in 1983 were re-asserted for a felony or serious misdemeanor within 3 years."
      (Bureau of Justice Standards.)
    • "2/3rds of Sex Offenders in State Prisons had victimized a Child.' (Bureau of Justice Standards.)
    • "60% of 234,000 sexual offenders in 1994 convicted of rape or sexual assault were under conditional supervision in the community."
      "The median age of the victims of imprisoned sexual offenders was less than 13 years old." (Bureau of Justice Standards.)
    • "4 in 10 inmates serving time in jail for intimate violence were on probation or parole at the time of the violent attack on the intimate (someone they knew)? (Criminal Offenders Statistics)
    • 80% of inmates serving time in State Prison for intimate violence had injured or killed their victim." (Criminal Offenders Statistics)
    • "96% of female rape victims in 1991, younger than 12 years old, knew their attackers. 20% were victimized by their fathers or step-fathers." (US Department of Justice)
    • Children younger than 18 were the victims in almost 20% of the violent crimes committed by State Prisoners. 50% were 12 years old or younger. (U.S. Department of Justice.)
    • 25% of prisoners who victimized children had prior convictions for violent crimes. (U.S. Department of Justice.)
    • Between 1976 and 1994, almost 37,000 children were murdered. 66% were less than 1 years old and 58% of those from 1 to 4 years old were killed by beating with fists, or blunt objects or by kicking. (U.S. Department of Justice.)
    • "Family Members or Acquaintances commit most of the Child Murders." (Bureau of Criminal Justice Standards.)

U.S. Department of Justice....

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

hmmm, I wonder if he has a criminal record? And if so, would he come under Megan's Law and be listed in a registry that can be accessed online?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Bliss,

I just read through your topic history & found your reply to me on the circumstances of this man's abuse of your son. Thank you for concise explanation.

Congratulations on protecting and supporting your son.......some parents don't, whether jw's or not.

I'm sure you've received a gazillion "If I were you.........." so here's another.

• Put your plea to the elders in the child molester's KH in WRITING - send Certified, Return Receipt. In that plea, also write the elders that you're sending this information to the TV editors for follow-up. lol - bet the WTBTS will soon know about the situation.
    • And that you're also sending it to the parents of the children he's so touchy with.
    • Perhaps also to Family Services, and to the Police. Send ALL copies Certified/Return Receipt. It IS proof of notification (at least in usa).
    • You might check with a lawyer about sending the child molester a stop letter too, but not telling the molester that you've contacted all the above (slander?). But tell him there's a damned good reason you're sending your letter Certified/Return Receipt.....proof that others know.
    • Whatthehell, send a copy to the WTBTS too.......they luvvvvvv the Certified/Return Receipt ones.
    • If ANY of the above play ignorant later, particularily if/when he molests another child......you can then slam them with "WHY didn't you DO anything LAST TIME? Here's PROOF that you were put on notice."

Phone calls are more expedient......but absolutely no proof for later on. It's amazing how elders say "Well, I certainly don't remember you saying that." Been there, done that. Now I have my receipts too...all nice and tidy.

waiting

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    She responds something about 'how awful it would be for the kid if something happend to it, but maybe if it happened it could bring him undone.'

Witout having first read any of the replies. Is she F^@%@&$^ NUTS? Does she plan on just standing by and not saying anything while there is a huge chance he will do to these children what he did to yours? If anything happens to those kids, she is just as guilty as he is imnsho!

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

I think the flyers would work with NORMAL people.

But let's face it, we're not dealing with normal everyday citizens. The flyers will give them a persecution complex, followed by zealous parents out to prove that they were not affected by the apostates' propaganda/slander. They will practically throw their children into harms way to prove they "love" their brother.

I think the way to go would be to involve the authorities. He's legally not supposed to be that close to children. That's where you should start.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

PS I think you should tell your sister that she is WRONG to make any child a "sacraficial lamb" to see this man undone....

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Waiting sez:there's a damned good reason you're sending your letter Certified/Return Receipt.....proof that others know.

• Whatthehell, send a copy to the WTBTS too.......they luvvvvvv the Certified/Return Receipt ones.
  • If ANY of the above play ignorant later......
  • Danny sez:your singing my song mate. Legal Issues: Certified letter sent to Watchtower Legal desk regarding criminal threatening by Jehovah's Witnesses http://www.dannyhaszard.com/harassment.htm

WHO is Phillip Brumley? How many Lawyers does a 'non prophet' corporation need ?

Click to Enlarge:

Danny in front of
    Maine courthouse
    Sign of the times

Main Page of :Watchtower Whistle Blower Danny Haszard Bangor Maine USA

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

yup. Certified mail is the way to go...

Was the perp convicted? Is there a registry in your locale?

Such a listing is public data, and may be passed on without repercussion...

Kimberlee d.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit