My child's abuser tickles and plays with children after meetings.

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 28 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Yep..........that's what a sister told me today on the phone.

I emailed her because she is in the pedo's congregation and knows the family of the toddler I saw the pedo with. I needed information and I knew she would be happy to speak to me.

After the initial pleasantries and chit chat, after her telling me how the convention talks brought out that the borg needs to be realistic with it's expectations of children, after expressing joy at my family's happiness since leaving the borg...................I asked her about the brother who's child was being pushed by the pedophile. When she told me there are 2 kids in the family, a boy and a girl (a perfect package for the pedo), she asked me 'why all the questions?' (I must mention this sister and her husband have been told by us the details of what happened to our family regarding the sexual abuse and my unfair df'ing by corrupt elders) I told her what I saw on Saturday, the pedo with the toddler. She said she was repulsed by him and how after the bookstudy last night he was tickling and sitting the kids on his lap, wrestling and playing with them. A lot of physical contact! Not bad for a newly reinstated, sexual abuser.

The thing is that the bookstudy elder was never informed that this pig sexually abused my kid. Only 2 elders knew at the time and now both have gone. And the family he is befriending is new in the congo. Sounds bad????? Gets worst!

I say to the sister, 'you see him playing with kids and you know what he did to mine. You don't fel like saying anything?' She responds something about 'how awful it would be for the kid if something happend to it, but maybe if it happened it could bring him undone.' OMG

OK, now I know for sure I don't repect these dubs who prefer to stay with the pedos and protect an organization than CHILDREN! And who prefer to keep their noses out of trouble and not risk anything for someone else.

Well, what can I expect? So now I'm trying to think of my next move. Will keep you posted.

Cheers all. Bliss

• freein89
    freein89

Oh, I get it, sacrifice some more kids. Well of course that is a perfect example of HUYA( Head Up Your Ass) thinking. I bet the kid on his lap wasn't one of the elder's kids.

Deb

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((BLISS)))

Don't be surprised if this triggers a load of anger in you. Heck I'm angry and it is half the world away.

How about some flyers that give enough info about him without actually naming him - to protect you and your family.

You could try the media and see if they will do anything - you never know - they might.

• Sirona
    Sirona

I would report it to the police that he is attending a small intimate religious group in which none of the parents are aware of his past and that he may even be asked to babysit the kids. Tell the police that you have witnesses to him with children on his lap tickling them. Tell them where the book study is held.

There are laws are there not about convicted abusers having contact with children??!

GRRRRR

Sirona

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

There is a great deal of frustration with this matter. I rang the police yesterday and they told me to ring Family Services 1st, and they could refer me back to the police if it need be.You have to wonder who's side the police are on.

That is why I will probably ring the family and tell them about the abuser myself.

I do have other avenues I will look at. I won't rest on this.

Bliss

• Sirona
    Sirona

I'm presuming family services is like social services? Good move.

What an awful situation to be in though! ((bliss))

Sirona

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

"I rang the police yesterday..." Has this guy ever been charged or convicted of a sex crime? If so (is this NSW or ACT?), the Child Protection (Offenders Registration) Act 2000 (NSW) may be useful, you'll find that at http://www.legislation.nsw.gov.au/ In the ACT, I don't see a specific Act.

• Scully
    Scully

Bliss, this just makes me feel ill:

I told her what I saw on Saturday, the pedo with the toddler. She said she was repulsed by him and how after the bookstudy last night he was tickling and sitting the kids on his lap, wrestling and playing with them.

He's conditioning them with seemingly innocent play.... priming them for his own "games" later on. That's exactly the same MO the man who molested me used.

Pedophiles are very patient, and it may take years of building up the trust of these children and their families before they actually cross the line. But his history with your child goes to show that he has not changed one bit.

What about ringing the "Sunday" program and see if they want to do a follow-up on their JW story from 2 years ago?? You can tell them that you know of a person who has been allowed back in the congregation, who has free access to children, and the parents in that congregation have NO knowledge of his history. Or alternatively, you could place a call to Bethel, and make a complaint naming the individual, and expressing grave concern for the children's safety. You can say that if nothing is done about this WITHIN THE WEEK, you will be contacting the Sunday Program. You have nothing to lose by calling Bethel. They can't DF you again!

BTW, I thought people who were known pedophiles were supposed to attend book studies at the Kingdom Hall?? I'm sure he is aware of that. You could call him too and let him know that you know what he's up to and that if he doesn't STOP what he's doing IMMEDIATELY, you are going to report him to Family Services and the Police. (Then report him anyway, so they can keep tabs on him.)

Love, Scully

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront
    I say to the sister, 'you see him playing with kids and you know what he did to mine. You don't fel like saying anything?' She responds something about 'how awful it would be for the kid if something happend to it, but maybe if it happened it could bring him undone.' OMG

That is sick...sick....Sick !!!!!

Typical "keep yout head up your ass and wait on Jehovah" rhetoric. I wonder if she'd be so willing to sacrifice her own kids for the Soceity's image?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I think a nice little letter to all the congregation members who don't know about him is due. It's a simple process to get people's address off the Internet, and those that you can't get you can easily ask the sister you still talk to. Just a one paragraph letter, and maybe, if you can, his criminal history, if any. Otherwise, they will surely look at it as nothing more than slander by a disenfranchised Witness. Kindly leave an anonymous message with the offender that you know what he's up to, too, and that you'll be watching him, as will child protective services. I am not sure what country you are in, but maybe Bill Bowen at silentlambs could offer you some good tips, also.

There's also the old flyer on everybody's car at the Kingdom Hall, while they may not believe it, they'll sure have some niggling doubts.

Country Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit