Update on my disappearance

by Amazing1914 20 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, hello there, the amazing reappearing man! Good to see you around.

• bebu
    bebu

Hi Amazing! So good of you to check in. And glad to hear that college is fun for you.

...What political threads? I stay awaaaaay from them more than ever now.

bebu

• minimus
    minimus

Who is Amazing 1914?

• Robdar
    Robdar

Thanks for dropping in and giving us an update, Amazing.

100% in math? That's awesome!

Come back when you can. Good luck in your studies.

Rob

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Jim,

Glad to hear from you but that course sounds too easy for you, mate! 100% struth, that's a perfect score, and we know that we're all imperfect!!!

Enjoy.

Cheers, Ozzie

• Golf
    Golf

Balance Amazing, balance! You need to live in my home town and see conspiracy in action.

Guest 77

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    As a passing thought: Please don't bite each other?s heads off regarding politics. It's not worth it. While we favor one candidate over another ... in the long run it does not make that much difference. Life goes on. Our relationships here on the board are far more important than political debate.

Darned apostate drivel...how ya doin Jim?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Amazing One!!!!

GREAT to know you're doing so well and busy accomplishing so much! Take care of yourself and pop in again real soon. We MISS you!

hugs

Annie

• Sassy
    Sassy

Hi Amazing! Nice to hear from you!!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Thanks for stopping by.Been waiting for you.. Keep us informed, and take good care of yourself. I agree with what you had to say about politics, we here on this board have been through so much that we need not go at each other over who can solve the world's problems. These problems will be here long after we are gone.Take life one day at a time, and take care of you and yours.

Blueblades

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit