by Puternut 18 Replies latest jw friends

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

*munch munch munch*

These leftovers sure are good!

Thanks SNG!

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Hey all!! I had a blast last night as well, thanks doodle and savage!!! Anyone else get eaten alive by mosquitos? I swear to god, we need to web cast the Apostate Comedy Hour from you're house, Savage and Doodle, what a hilarious bunch of drunken apostates!!

Can't wait to see y'all again!!

~Tamar

• Xandria
    Xandria

OMG LMAO.. looks like you all had some fun. Hey Sis.. if things continue on the plain they are.. I am definately going to come and live with you! LOL.

X.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

... ...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I had a blast! Thanks for your hospitality, doodle and savage!

You guys that left your cell phones and stuff... don't feel bad. Doodle left her jacket in my car, but I didn't realize it until after I made the 3 1/2 hour drive back to my house. Doh!

Great seeing all you guys again!!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

I am so delighted for you Puternut and all you wonderful others,

The pics are beautiful and I can tell you all had such a wonderful time and with laughs and joys and tears of happiness.

I do wish that someday I shall be able to visit some of the gang in the forum.

I hope you get settled well Puternut and be happy.

Love to all of you

Orangefatcat.

xoxo

• Sassy
    Sassy

I wanted so badly to make it..........Sorry Puter.. I really wanted to see you guys off..

I've got Surgery on Tuesday and well......quite frankly the dollars just didn't fall in line like I hoped they would......or the price of a fare!!

but know my love goes with you both!

And I will get get up to the Seattle area to see the rest of you yet!!

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

>........

I am laughing hysterically at the "artful way" Jst2laws applied my "makeup"...I am really NOT a gorilla...just so you all know!!!

Dont worry about it codeblue, you look great --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------from the neck down.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Code blue......your hair has gotten more grey since you sent the last pics of yourself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit