We just watched "How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days"

by cruzanheart 19 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Without chocolate NO relationship stands a chance!

Nina

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

ooooo I have you all beat.

"FROGS" Starring Sma Eilliot and Joan Van Ark...the frogs and other creatures in the swamp are tired of people's pollutiung ways and take things into their own, uh, not hands, I guess feet and scales???

My 4 year old, the morbid child that she is LOVES this movie.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Okay, I give -- I've NEVER heard of that movie, eyebrow2! Might have to check it out one day, though -- I adore watching really bad movies when I iron late at night. That way I can be semi-entertained but don't necessarily have to seriously watch the movie.

Nina

• thedarknesswithin
    thedarknesswithin
    There are two guys at my local Subway up the street that are obessed with Army of Darkness....and my younger brothers are obessed with Bruce Campbell

Its because of Ash's (bruce campbell) dry cool wit and 'don't take no shit' attitude that make him the ultimate hero, thus making him a role model for the male species everywhere.

TDW's useless fact: Bruce Campbell had a small part in both spiderman movies; In the first one as the ring announcer and the doorman at the playhouse in the second.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Hey, TDW, thanks for the trivia! And in the second Spiderman movie, Doc Ock's wife was played by the same woman who was in Star Trek: Insurrection as Captain Kirk's unrealistic love interest.

Big Tex and I are avid credits watchers, but alas, the kids aren't so if they're with us we are usually dragged off to the restrooms before we can see who the best boy was. *Sigh* . . . the sacrifices we make for our children.

Anybody else see "It Came From Hollywood"? That was a great way to watch some very bad, very old movies, like "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." I actually tried to sit through that once, but it was so bad it -- no, it was just SOOOOO bad!

Nina

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

I can lend you frogs nina...

Wasn't george clooney in a killer tomatos movie?

Mars attached is good....

• Farkel
    Farkel

: Alright, don't jump down my throat. It's a cute chick flick.

Any guy who hasn't seen the "Godfather" at least fifty times is not a real man!

Farkel

• RandomTask
    RandomTask

If you have a good relationship who cares what it started on. Live in the NOW!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Would you go for someone whom you found out later was tricking you?

I'd drop her faster than a hot potato.

• Badger
    Badger
    Any guy who hasn't seen the "Godfather" at least fifty times is not a real man!

Or Scarface! my favorite....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit