Do Jws really want to have a study??

by ellderwho 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

This is the second time in a row the Witneses have stood me up for a study. What gives? I give my name and number, and nothing. Not a phone call notta. Im starting to wonder if its just for show. whatta-ya think?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... yeah... I would do the same thing...

I just did not have the "zeal"... basically I loathed the idea of going on studies and would only go after forcing myself... then after the study I would be mentally and emotionally exhausted.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess these days only elders' wives & pioneers

really want studies, eveybody else does token service

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

They probably found out about your posting on this Apostate site. That scares the daylights out of them!

• El blanko
    El blanko

If you complain to the body of elders, I'm sure you'll get what you want

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

At least the Mormons follow up. Well its Saturday they should be back around for somemore "knocking for show" this morning.

I remember going in field service with mom, and I really cant recall ever starting a study.

Maybe I'll bring this complaint to mom, and elder husband.

E.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

i've been inviting the jw's over for years, they never can seem to find my house even with the big address numbers right on the mail box. i guess after they here the questions i asked them, when i found them in the street. they realize they are not qualified as ministers as they thought, and will get trashed if they came over. by the way i allways offer to make lunch or snacks. john

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

weird that this subject should come up...I've had a sister coming over for the past two years. This past month, she's been standing me up. She knows nothing about my past envolvement with the JW's...or does she...

Maybe I should give her a call. I know I've planted several seeds of doubt..

Lisa

• ellderwho
    ellderwho
    i've been inviting the jw's over for years,

Yeah, I had a two year study with moms elder husband. And that was just the "what does God require" I loved it. Esspecially when you present things that arent really covered in their material.

Its almost laughable to hear them spin doctor the Bible.

E.

• minimus
    minimus

Why would anyone want a study??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit