WHO'S ARE YOU???

by ebonychristian 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Franni Dahling....

I have no religeon....the simplicity is this, be kind to others....that's all....you're right, this is the wrong place for that....

• jgnat
    jgnat

Is ebonychristian coming back?

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Is ebonychristian coming back?

Probably not, so we can say anything about religion! The panticosts firmly believe that the ancient symbol of the trinity represents that the father, son, and holy ghost are one, but in reality, all scientific knowledge has pointed to it being the early symbol for recycling. alt However, just like stinky religions, some of the energy gets burned off and turns into pollution. This pollution then affects the earth's inhability. Pollution gets into our water, our air, and our land, creating a very unhealthy environment for humankind to live in.

• Satanus
    Satanus

What i find warped is the antiquated slave mentality. While the rest of the world advanced out of it during the last 200 yrs or so, w the help of people like napoleon and abraham lincoln, these fundies proudly step back into the sheepdip and refuse to come out. As portrayed in the gospels, jesus tried to break this abject emotional flatline. It worked a little bit, for a little while, but then paul started writing his own gospels, as well as saying that slavery was cool. Sheeple are funny. Oh well. S

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Hi Ebony and welcome to the board, you wont get any debate from me on this one, I see that we think pretty much the same. enjoy yourself here and look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Dave

• gina
    gina

Hello, EbonyChristian. My name is Gina and this is my very first post on this website. I, too, am an evangelical Christian and am passionate about my faith. It took me 43 years to get to this point and my life has completely change because of Jesus Christ. The word, evangelical, only means to tell others of the good news. However, with all our wonderful beliefs, we need to remember that Jesus told us to love one another. I do hope that in your passion, you speak the Truth in Love.

To OhappyDay, think of water and its forms as liquid, solid and gas (water, ice, steam). God, the Father, God, the Son, and God, the Holy Spirit. The word Trinity is not in the Bible, but the principle is. God has three forms and these three forms are mentioned throughout the OT and NT. The very first reference is in Genesis 1:26, "Then God said us make man in our image, in our likeness..." Billy Graham wrote a wonderful book titled "The Holy Spirit," which explains the person of the Holy Spirit so wonderfully. If you'd like to learn more, please read it. No pressure, though.

I am here not as a former JW, but as a family member of one--actually more than one, now. My sister and her husband who became JWs over 30 years ago, brought up their three children, who are now adults as Jehovah's Witnesses. The two older children married Witnesses and now are bringing up their children in the religion. I found this website in my search to witness to my JW sister. After over 30 years of not talking about it, we are now conversing back and forth via email about our respective faiths. I have found this website very helpful in giving me information as well as perspective from those of you who were once JWs.

For those of you who are believers in Christ, pray that the Holy Spirit will open up the eyes and heart of my sister that she will see and hear God's Truth--the REAL TRUTH--so that she may finally be free.

Thank you and God bless.

gina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit