WHO'S ARE YOU???

by ebonychristian 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ebonychristian
    ebonychristian

Hello, my name is EbonyChristian (Ebony=Caribbean {Black}, Christian=I am a Protestant). I am an Evangelist, and debating is my passion. My email address is [email protected], and please, feel free to use it. I believe in the Trinity, and that God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit are ONE. I also believe that Jesus was sent to earth, born from the virgin Mary, to die on the cross. After He was crucified on the cross, Jesus was placed in a borrowed tomb and resurrected 3 days later. Jesus then spent 40 more days on earth, and promised to come back again the same as He went into heaven. He went to prepare a place for us. When Jesus left the earth, the Holy Spirit (the third Person of the Godhead) came to be our Comforter until Jesus returns. He came during the event called the Pentecost (it is called the Pentecost because it was 5 weeks after Jesus rose from the dead).

I think that's enough to start a good debate : )

God bless,

EbonyChristian

II Timothy 1:7

P.S. I am not trying to present myself in a malicious way, and if you believe this to be so, then overlook this post.

http://members.aol.com/beyondjw/

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    He came during the event called the Pentecost

But did he want to go right to sleep afterwords, or talk and cuddle awhile?

• Brummie
    Brummie

Perhaps we should debate the rights of people to choose their own way in life without having to defend and argue about everything they have chosen to believe.

Welcome aboard

Brummie

• Cassiline
    Cassiline
    WHO'S ARE YOU???

Not sure of the answer you want to your post title. As for your post I agree with Brummie.

Cassi, whose your daddy class

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Everyone needs something to believe in - I believe I'll have another beer.

Welcome to the board, EC

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I am an Evangelist, and debating is my passion.

That's nice. Anyone got any pizza? Where's Valis when you need him?

• kls
    kls

I am confused why you feel the need to start off with your beliefs? Are you hoping to conform some here?

Most here are xjws , please what is your point?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Since the Patriot Act, I belong to the US Government.

Country Girl

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I am slave to no one.

I am a Lover of Freedom.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Perhaps we should debate the rights of people to choose their own way in life without having to defend and argue about everything they have chosen to believe

Very good Brummie.

I for one don't consider any of what you said worth debating. No ones mind is ever changed in these dust ups.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit