WHO'S ARE YOU???

by ebonychristian 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hi, ebonychristian. I like to debate too. What topic would you like to cover first? How many angels dance on the head of a pin?

2 Timothy 1 NIV 7 For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

• kls
    kls

Jgnat is one of the best Ebony, hope you can handle it!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

This that we call "Life", so vast, so wondrous, so infinite in expression -- and the stick-figure gods we make and then worship, so silly in comparison. Yet, we often strongly identify with these pencil drawings of the mind and debate them to no end.

j

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I, too, do not understand your question. Do you mean, "Who are you?" or "Whose are you?" as "Whose side are you?"

Besides I still have problem believing or understanding the Trinity. I think the Bible itself is written so unclearly on that matter. Up until the Gospels, everything seems to be clear. But when Paul came along, things started to get confusing. Hmm...I'm not sure if I like that Paul that much.

• Purza
    Purza
    But did he want to go right to sleep afterwords, or talk and cuddle awhile?

Okay Gita(et al) -- thanks for the laugh today. That cracked me up.

Purza

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

'This is my simple religeon. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.' ~The Dali Lama~

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    'This is my simple religeon. There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.' ~The Dali Lama~

Coooooweeeeee, Evesapple!!! Boy, did YOU just step into the wrong catbox.....Most of the folks on this forum are fed up to their gills with someone trying to poke doctrinal/and or religious beliefs down their collective throat. Can you say "tar and feathers?"

You better run now, ya hear?

Frannie B

• Undaunted Danny
  • OHappyDay
    OHappyDay

I guess you mean "Whose are you?"

I can't grasp the Trinity. If it ain't in the Bible I don't believe it, whether it is JW stuff or Protestant stuff.

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

Crazy

That explains your avatar

Nadsam

sorry couldn't resist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit