United Nations Getting A Little On The Side...

by messenger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• MDS
    MDS

Hi "TweetieBird":

If I am not mistaken, I think their website got shut down, by whom I don't know.

"The Report" Website "got shut down" by yours truly, me.

I feel I do not need it anymore...the website that is.

Thanks, "TweetieBird" for your comments above. I really do appreciate them.

TO ALL OTHERS READING THIS THREAD:

To be sure, my personal, written "observations" concerning the WTS' present-day and future relationship with the United Nations Organization, after perusing the September 8th, 1991 Awake! magazine -- whether acknoweldged by individuals on this board or not, are still well documented...by the website (with more than 10,000 visitors before I closed it down) and the actual release of the book, "The Report" Volume I (1994), which ended up in bookstores up and down the east coast of the U.S, as well many parts of the earth, some remote places even.

There is no question, I have to be the only human being walking this planet that made such outlandish "observations" & "predictions" suggested by the peculiar posturings of the September 8, 1991 Awake! magazine.

Again, the only human being, a proven fact, that can say that he had the "guts", the "confidence" to boldly, brazenly, yes fearlessly "go out on the limb", and further say the WTS would do exactly as the printed publication suggested, namely the WTS/GB would CONTINUE TO WRITE the same kind of "writings" on the United Nations Organization. That's "continue to write" such like articles...in the years following the article's release of September 8th, 1991.

And as time would have it, this in the end proved to be a fact.

But, no one has even acknowledged that proven fact. What a shame...a pity...

I wonder why...

It is a proven fact, the WTS did indeed, keep on writing these kinds of articles about the United Nations Organization, well after 1994, much after I made the published statement...(some of my close associates know I actually made the statement, in written form, actually December 1991...some have this in writing.)

But hardly anyone noticed...

I however, did appreciate, at least someone, one "voice" mentioning that fact earlier, on this very thread.

In addition, in the publication, "The Report" Volume I, I also foretold exactly where this was all leading the spiritual "nation" of Jehovah's Witnesses, some 6 million strong, to...Daniel 11:32 and a unfriendly visit from the King of the North, via Daniel 11:40, 41...the scripture "You Know" and & WTS continues to avoid explaining.

Added to that, in the publication called "The Report" Volume I, I clearly pointed out, this to be the "workings," the "trappings" of the "Man of Lawlessness" at work, taken from 2 Thess 2:3-12, leading all Jehovah's Witnesses to the brink of total disaster and utter, eternal destruction.

Is it prophetic...well...we must wait and see...

But if I were in some of your shoes, and someone, to my knowledge the ONLY PERSON on earth I know of, said all of the above, printed a book, put in bookstores, at least, its proveable some 7 years in advance (maybe 10), and said all of the above...I think I'd be listening. Particularly that part about, they would "continue to write such articles."

I mean, how would any human, back some 7 to 10 years ago, ... how would any human KNOW THAT!!!

...they would "continue to write such articles"...

...come on... you have got to be joking...

How could a mere man, on earth...know that, I ask?

Nevertheless, I'll tell you this, whether we "believe" or "refrain,"..."...a prophet..."...well, you know... -- Ezekiel 2:5

And we also know, Jehovah is still God...the "God of the prophetic utterances." -- Revelation 22:6

Therefore, we have to know, Divine "judgment" is coming for the ones who profane and carry that Divine Name..."Jehovah"...God's Name ...after October 7, 2001.

Why?

Its been 70 years of carrying that Name for "Israel" [JWs]...that's why...70 years of "discipline" have passed.

The very ones, the spiritual "nation" that printed a special publication and distributed it to the world back in October 1931, embracing the Divine Name, and worse, "Declaring the Name" to the nations...back in October 1931. Exactly 70 years ago. -- See Jehovah's Witnesses In The Divine Purpose page 126; 2 Chron. 7:14; Daniel 9:19; Psalms 105:1-3

To be sure, I'm made some big, whopping claims on this board, many, many, many times...

THE CLAIMS MADE BY THE WRITER OF "THE REPORT"

1) ...something about being a "scapegoat"...I believe. An "atoned for" goat that is, by the blood of Jesus and the act of "justification" on God's part...is how it happens. Thus, "declared guiltless" or "sinless" in God's Holy sight, by Jesus' blood and now used in a "sacrificial" capacity for "Israel"... (Lev. 14:48-53; Lev. 16:10; Romans 5:16, 18; Matt. 12:5; Acts 13:38, 39)

2) ...something about JWs as a nation, "BREAKING A COVENANT", and desperately needing to be "ATONED FOR" as a spiritual nation, ...about needing "ANOTHER" Covenant with God. -- Ezekiel 16:59-63; 44:7; Isaiah 42:6; 49:8

3) ...something about being a peculiar "manifestation of holy spirit," which "gives CONVINCING EVIDENCE to the world [spiritual nation, see Greek word: "Kosmos"/"world"/"orderly arrangement" Strong's Exhaustive Concordance]," for 7 Years...while on a "messianic" role but not "received by world." Yet, will be here on earth in "messianic-leader" capacity..."FOREVER." -- John 14:16, 17, 26; 16:8

4) ...something about "guiding into ALL TRUTH" and "declaring the future" to them (Israel/JWs) as a "sign" ... if they are willing...-- John 16:23

5) ...something about being a mystery "chieftain" in a future temple spoken of in Ezekiel 44:1-3, a "sinner", a descendant from Adam, while used in this special capacity...has spiritual "children." -- Ezekiel 45:22; 46;16

6) ...something about being a certain "Servant" spoken of mentioned in Isaiah 49:1-6...that was somewhat reluctant in accepting this assignment, totally different from the attitude expressed by Jesus Christ, who always delighted in doing his Father's will. -- Compare Isaiah 49:4 with Hebrews 10:7. You will see different original "attitudes" about the assignment.

7) ...and something about my "7-Year", much unheeded "ministry" coming to a distinct close, "late fall of 2001."

These and many more other "ridiculous" claims have been made by myself, publicly on this forum...

...ask around and see...

...I'm sure someone can provide the "threads" if anyone really wants to know..."desires to do God's Will...he will know..." -- John 7:17

..and oh yes, I still distribute the book.

To any others that may be interested, I can be contacted at:

[email protected]

MDS(EMC on H2O)

PS: For reasons beyond my control, let all JWs, ex-JWs and even unbaptized "Bible Studies", or generally speaking, "Persons of Interest," "Return Visits", etc., etc. be notified that I will be completely "out of touch" and can not be reached nor contacted after Late Fall of 2001. That is, after late fall of 2001...the "festival of Dedication" as celebrated by the orthodox Jewish Faith. And then, 1 year and a few months will pass from that date, approximately around Nisan 1 of the year of 2003, ... I will "surface" again, with a "Special Arrangement" to answer questions from many of you about what has transpired over the last 7 Years or so. This will approximate, time-wise, the beginning of Daniel's last "week" of his "70-week" prophecy. At that time, a New "Special Arrangement" for answering "questions" and handling "inquiries" will be setup, based strictly upon the contents and instructions of Isaiah 11:10; 16:1-5; 21:11, 12.

• gumby
    gumby

Messenger's quote:.......I find it interesting the new found love the WT appears to have for the UN. In the two latest articles, July 22, Awake and August 1, Wt, they make reference to the good policies of the UN and it's Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
    And what would the average witness say to this:
    They would say"Just because the society said something favorable that the un. has done, don't mean that they agree with all that they do. They also admit other organizations have done some nice things but that does not mean they agree with all that organization does"
    The society always prints....well ahead of time...a backup for changes to come such as a change in their involvment in the un.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit