United Nations Getting A Little On The Side...

by messenger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• messenger
    messenger

I find it interesting the new found love the WT appears to have for the UN. In the two latest articles, July 22, Awake and August 1, Wt, they make reference to the good policies of the UN and it's Universal Declaration of Human Rights. As my memory serves, the Harlot represents Babylon the Great (aka, false religion, aka, all religion except JW's) that commits fornication with the Wild Beast (aka, UN representing all kingdoms of the earth) Does this bring on a "New Light" adjustment in Wt doctrine?

With the recent comments in the magazines could it now mean that the Beast has gotten tired of screwing the harlot and is now getting a little virgin WT pontang? I can see the cover now, a beautiful young maiden knocking off the old harlot and riding the beast for all he is worth. Will the young maiden then become the little whore who can't get enough of the Beast? Or perhaps the senile members of the GB inadvertently saw the movie "Beauty and the Beast" and thought it to be a prophecy? Do we now change the meaning of the big W from "WT" to the UN "Whore".

Consider the following as proof,

It appears the little “Whore” has already serviced the stock market rather well, so there is the big business angle.

She is becoming more main-stream religion wise and as a result it appears the harlot has taught her a few “tricks”.

Then there is the political activity to service the governments and keep their favor.

This little tramp has really gotten around. It kind of leads to the conclusion that she would screw a snake if it would sell books…….

You know they shouldn't make all those silly assed prophecies if they do not want some silly assed criticism.

• cornish
    cornish

So what hey are saying in a nutshell is that Satans Org has some good policies.
    i wonder if the witnesses in counries like Bosnia during the cival war remembered to thank the UN,(Satan),when UN soldiers risked their lives to bring food convoys to all citizens including JWs.
    The doublethink is amazimg.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

Isn't it amazing how well the WBTS puckers up when ready to kiss asses? Yeah, there is ALWAYS some sort of hidden agenda when the WBTS puckers up to "worldly" organizations.

Ofcmad

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • messenger
    messenger

bringing this back up.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Ofmad... may you have peace!

Uh, you are apparently forgetting that, according to the WTBTS's current 'light', the United Nations IS 'the disgusting' thing; however, it is not 'standing in a holy place' at this time. Okay. Sure. Yeah. Right.

The 'disgusting thing standing in a holy place' is no more the United Nations... that it was the Romans. Jerusalem fell as a result of such 'disgusting thing'... not Rome. DUH!

The 'disgusting thing'... is the 'man of lawlessness'. He/it is 'disgusting' because it is 'unclean'... or not cleansed... or without 'the bath that cleanses'... and thus, without HOLY SPIRIT. It is 'disgusting' in that it has deigned to enter into the 'temple' of God, however, without BEING 'cleansed'.

1 Corinthians 3:16

It is those NON-anointed who have sat themselves in a place of AUTHORITY over the 'temple' of God (as represented by those WITH a 'cleansing' by means of holy spirit), a HOLY place and thus CLEAN... who represent the 'man of lawless'... the DISGUSTING thing STANDING in a 'holy' place.

Today, that 'entity' is the ENTIRE conglomerate of... The Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of the Religious Order of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses and Kingdom Service... Incorporated. It is the ENTITY to which, by "one thought" and the authority of Satan, the 'kings of the earth'... those false prophets who call themselves the GB and 'anointed' and receive authority WITH the 'wild beast'... eventually give their 'authority' over TO.

That 'giving' over started gradually, around the turn of the century when a 'corporation' was formed... continued to the point where an 'earthly hope' was established and the Household of God was TURNED OVER to an 'earthly hope' (my kingdom is NO part of this world...), continued to 1935 when the 'shutting up of the kingdom of heavens began ('it appears that all the anointed have been chosen and sealed'), continued to 1972 with the creation of six 'committees' to 'oversee' the 'work' (but in fact, were 'overseeing' the Household of God... WIHOUT any 'authority' FROM God)... and culminated in October 2000... when the GB 'resigned' and gave 'all authority' to the corporation(s).

Their members have just not felt the full 'brunt' of it, yet. But... they will. When that 'disgusting' thing... truly starts 'causing desolation'.

Revelation 17:12, 13
    Daniel 8:10-12

My advice? To those who still associate themselves with BABYLON THE GREAT... the HARLOT... the so-called 'ANOINTED'... those of 'spiritual' Israel who have committed and CONTINUE to commit FORNICATION with the 'kings of the earth' and not remained true to her ONE 'husbandly owner'...

GET OUT OF HER! IF... you do not want to share in her 'sins'... AND receive part of her plagues... get OUT of her! QUIT 'touching'... the 'unclean' thing. And in that case, you will be taken in as 'sons'.

A TRUE servant to the Household of God, Israel, and a TRUE slave of Christ,

SJ

• OrangeBlossom
    OrangeBlossom

I remember a couple of years back, when I was first starting to doubt if "it" was the truth, I came across a web site. It was something like TWMC", which I later learned stood for "Two Witnesses Must Come" making these 2 elders the 2 witnesses. Actually, it was the first "apostate" site that I dared peek into and what caught my eye was that it described itself as elders looking for the society to reform (or something like that).

Anyway, they even published a book which I found at the bookstore so I purchased it and read it.

What was interesting is that it prophesied that the WTS would eventually support the UN.

While I dismissed it as one false prophet calling another a false prophet, it did make for some interesting reading and took away the guilt that I had felt for a long time. Perhaps, some of you may remember the website.

• ofcmad
    ofcmad

AGuest--
    Wow-- another change! I am so excited to learn that the UN has taken as step down from "the image of the wild beast" to the "disgusting thing". (Revelation! p.195 pp.31/ 1988 edition) Yikes. They may have to now do another reprint of the Revelation book.
    I wonder-- has anyone written a comparision of the prophesies outlined in their latest Daniel book and the older version of the Revelation! book? I would really love to see how they contradict themselves within a 14 year time period.
    The PROPHETS HAVE SPOKEN!!

ofcmad

"Noah was a drunk and look what he accomplished." The Metatron/Dogma
  • MDS
    MDS

Hi Orangeblossom:

...I remember a couple of years back, when I was first starting to doubt if "it" was the truth, I came across a web site. It was something like TWMC", which I later learned stood for "Two Witnesses Must Come" making these 2 elders the 2 witnesses. Actually, it was the first "apostate" site that I dared peek into and what caught my eye was that it described itself as elders looking for the society to reform (or something like that). Anyway, they even published a book which I found at the bookstore so I purchased it and read it...What was interesting is that it prophesied that the WTS would eventually support the UN.

Yes, we remember the website and the book...the book is called "The Report", published by TWMC Publishing in 1994. The book speaks of a "reform" movement occurring with the Jehovah's Witnesses organization and a final, ultimate "break in the brotherhood" of all Jehovah's Witnesses worldwide. A fragmentation of the group. We see evidence of this coming "break in brotherhood" right now before us. This discussion board is proof of this with Jehovah's Witnesses from all ranks and backgrounds disgruntled and totally dissatified with the WTS and leadership thereof.

The dissention and discord expressed here among Jehovah's Witnesses on this discussion board clearly shows this...with the presence of even an ex-District Overseer in our midst, on the board complaining about the wicked antics of the WTS, aka "Maximus."

Since you have the book in your possession, you will notice, quoted on pages 56 and 57 of "The Report", there is the subheading, "DISTRESS FOR THE NATION FORETOLD."

Under that heading, it states the following:

"Yes, as mentioned earlier, Bible prophecy indicates that Jehovah's Witnesses as a nation will be decimated of population, (like the Jewish nation), with only a remnant left of the nation to continue true worship because of sin and transgression against Jehovah's Law! Because of such a A DISTINCT SEPARATION WILL OCCUR IN THE BROTHERHOOD OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES..." -- Zechariah 11:14

This was written close to 7 YEARS AGO...when no such external signs of discord were visible from a outsiders' point of view, within the organization...back in 1994...the copyright date of the book.

Close to some 7 years later from the book's writing, yes, we will see the beginning of this fulfillment within this particular year, 2001. This "separation in brotherhood" will ultimately lead to the "birth" of a new nation of people. Actually, 2 (two) births ... One birth in this year, 2001 and one in the year of 2003, late spring. Both of these will prove to be Major "falling aways" of INTERNATIONAL PROPORTIONS, from the organization known as Jehovah's Witnesses, where both groups that leave, and will quickly and uniformly UNITE and form their own organization OUTSIDE the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses. -- Isaiah 66:5-9; Revelation 12:4,5

Take care.

MDS

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Geezus H Maximus! the above post is almost enough to make you return and take shelter with Jehovah's name people, eh Maximus?

• LDH
    LDH

ha ha ha, too much time on this forum.

As I was reading the posts, I thought--"MDS will surface for sure"

ha ha ha, where ya been dude?

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit