Pedophile JC Analysis

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

"MommieDark: You are accusing all Witnesses of being perverts. That is just silly and in the Bible it's called slander. I only stated the facts about the congregations that I served in."

LIAR!!!

If your level of reading comprehension is that bad, perhaps you should try some remedial reading courses before you attempt to school anyone.

Now go back and read what I said. I said filth and perversion exist among JW congs. In every state I've lived. I never said ALL JWs were pervs.

Is this how you defend your cult? With lies?

Now one more thing: why are you here in direct violation of your Crooklyn slavemasters' edict?

• humble
    humble

Excuse me for not answering sooner, I am just getting into work. I will try to reply to the different comments made.

AlanF: Jehovah has the power to influence your mind, make you think that you are leaving the organization, when really, he is cleansing you out. Good luck.

Billygoat: Don't lecture me on whether I should post here or not. Why should you lecture me? The opinions of Witnesess like imyself make this forum more appealing and it shows the other sides opinions to the debates that go on here.

ianao: Thank you for your encouragement. I have had a chance to have conversations with members of the GB and believe it or not, they do see things a similar way to myself. Sometimes, it takes time to make something right. The organization is now bigger than it ever way, and many bad things and bad people infiltrate it. The idea is to clean it up.

alamb: I don't have answer for your question. I don't know how Jehovah is overseeing your situation. I was reading the book of Job this week. In a way, he felt frustrated like yourself. He did not understand how Jehovah was handling his situation. All he knew was that he had to be faithful. In the end, Jehovah blessed him and will bless him greater after the resurrection. One thing is for sure, he does see your suffering, cries when you cry, and will soon give you the happiness you deserve.

Waiting:

You've made interesting points. I agree that Child Molestation is a sickness. It's not due to temporary weakness. Maybe Jehovah is steering things around, so that his organization takes care of this problem. I don't know. I due have faith in that Jehovah sees what's going on and will make the necessary adjustments. I try not to get ahead of him. I've enjoyed talking with you also.

Mommie Dark: Don't get so emotional. Maybe I should change my comment to say "Your post implied that..." By saying "filth and perversion exist among JW congs" you making a general statement and implying that it goes on in every congregation. That is not true. I understand that it happens in some. I understand that some elders have not taken care of the situation properly. Even if that's true, I still choose to have faith in Jehovah and leave it in his hands. I can't change everything that goes on in all congregations, I can only make sure it does not happen in my own congregation. Peace to you.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

:( Wow. I'm a little taken back. Where in my quote am I lecturing?

"Just out of curiosity...how would your congregation feel about you posting on this website? Are you not endangering your relationship with Jehovah by exposing yourself to apostates and their opinions?"

I was very simply asking a question out of curiosity? It's been ten years since I've been out and remember 'bad associations spoil useful habits'. I remember a sister being DF simply for being GIVEN Ray Franz's book. She gave it to the elders and told them a relative gave it to her. But she hadn't even opened it. ANY type of apostate connection was forbidden. Is this not their thinking anymore?

So I will ask again...IS IT OKAY to socialize with us on this web-site? Does your congregation know you are here? Are they okay with it?

I'm sorry if I hit a nerve, but I am merely curious as to what WTBTS stand is now - 10 years later.

Billygoat

• humble
    humble

Billygoat:

You are right that "bad associations spoil useful habits." That is why the WTBTS has suggested that we don't frequent sites just like this one. Yes, I would get counseled if they knew I was here. I choose to post because the name of the forum is deceaving. It says that it is a "Forum for JW's". This is a false statement and that's how I came here in the first place. If I made it here, other Witnesses might be lurking around. I post for their purpose, so that along with all the accusations, some lies, some slanders, they can also read the view of a current witness.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Humble,

Thank you for clarifying. I accept your apology.

Billygoat

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Maybe Jehovah is steering things around, so that his organization takes care of this problem.

And it seems Jehover is using the loathsome apostates to do this ... how strange.

Dedalus

• Pork Chop
    Pork Chop

Generalizing from very limited statistical data doesn't really have any validity. It so happens that I have served in nine congregations and in those congregations I know of two cases of child molestation, in both cases the perps went to jail. I know of one case of alleged molestation that the authorities determined was bogus. However, my personal experience is no more valid statistically than Amazing's. Nine congregations is just too small a sample.

I hate sweeping generalizations, something the Organizations is notoriously guilty of using

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Pork Chop,

Agreed - too small of a group can result in a swaying of the outcome. But some of us are giving information we know of firsthand - that either happened to us, or in our home congregations.

And the accounts just go on and on. I had forgotten, until you mentioned it, in the congregation I'm now assigned to - a ms is still sitting in jail for molesting his 10 year old step daughter.

First cong. ever attended - 2 confirmed child molesters, Indianapolis.

Second - daughter turned in her ms raping father who molested my daughter, Kokomo, IN.

Third - none that I know of, was there less than a year, Franfort, IN.

Fourth - 1 ms sits in jail. Elders covered for another - I know because I called the meeting to report him and was told nothing would be done - not even a phone call, South Carolina

30 years in the org., 3 out of 4 congregations. Statistically, pretty rotten.

As more victims & people talk up - these little *statisical studies of human nature* add up to a really dirty look at the WTBTS.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit