Pedophile JC Analysis

by Amazing 47 Replies latest jw friends

• AlanF
    AlanF

Humble Pie said:

: The injustices that you describe all happened around you, so you might be the problem.

That's a pretty typical assholian excuse from a pretty typical assholian JW defender. And I don't mean "asshole" in a good sense.

No rational argument, no actual mention of cause-effect relationships -- just the stereotypical JW smearing by implication. That works well with your fellow JWs because they're braindead, too. It doesn't work with people whose minds have been freed from the shackles of the Watchtower-induced mind prison.

AlanF

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

"The injustices that you describe all happened around you, so you might be the problem. They don't happen in all congregations."

The arrogance of the JW apologist! 'It's YOUR fault, We are not the problem, Jehovah was testing you and you failed.'

Your attitude is repulsive!

I was a Jaydub in good standing in three states and a believing walkaway in four more. I've seen unbelievable filth and perversion among JWs and always, always, arrogant prigs like you blame the victim, blame the whistle-blower, and then as a last resort, shrug the evil off as a 'test' by your horrible Skydaddy!

How do you sleep at night?

The fact that 'this doesn't happen in all congregations' is surely no excuse for insinuating that when it does happen it's the fault of the observers!

Nobody is accusing you of serving your god less than wholeheartedly; I notice you don't bother to extend the same courtesy to others. Your insinuations are truly tasteless and show the trashy down-and-dirty 'blame the victim' mentality JWdom has become justly famous for!

• dedalus
    dedalus
    Jehovah permits certain things in congregations in order to see what we're all made of.

Thanks, Humble. One more reason why Jehovah is an omnipotent pervert, a sick fucking monster who should be reviled by all his "children."

If the loathsome bastard exists, of course.

Dedalus, who's made of better stuff that Jehover

• bjc2012
    bjc2012

Humble,

"Jehovah permits certain things in congregations in order to see what we're all made of."

That is just plain assinine! How dare you make this kind of accusation against Jehovah and you claim to serve him! What kind of God are you accusing him of being that he would allow this kind of humilation against young children just to test you insensitive excuse for humans? One think that really stands out from your post is that you DO NOT KNOW JEHOVAH. I think that I can safely say that you have already failed the test of loyalty to Jehovah.

Another thing, just because instances of child abuse were not reported in those congregations you mentioned does not mean that it did not occur. As you should have noted, those who have posted that they were victimized did not report it until years after it occurred. If you are an example of an elder, then it is no wonder that the congregations are in such bad shape.

Alan, I disagree with you that this person is an asshole. I believe that 'insane' is a more appropriate word, that is, typical JW insanity.

bjc

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

Humble:

Not so humble are you? But of course, almost all JW's I know/knew are not so why should you be different. Just because the congs you serve in have had little/no 'judical' activity doesn't mean bad things are not happening. Just means you are a) ignoring them, or b) blind. Or your peeps are good at hiding their sins. Humans are humans and they are 'sinning' - you just don't know it.

Or maybe it's you? Maybe you have a bribe system going whereby peeps can buy their way out of 'judicial' actions with a bit of the green, eh? See the smear campaign can work both ways.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sorry Humble, but beyond your misnomer, I have to say I think you are probably lying.

I may be wrong, but it just seems highly unlikely - the numbers you put forth. I've been in congregations in the Texas area all my life. If you aren't lying, either the spanish brothers are just better people than us gringos, or the elders have their heads up their collective asses.

For instance, your last one, 160 pubs, 2yrs, O judicial cases in that time???? That is unheard of. Just seems freakishly abnormal to me. Freakishly. Or fiction.

Oh wait, I just realized, re-reading your post. You didn't actually say that you served as an Elder, did you? Where you an elder in all these congregations? Becuase if not, then you shouldn't, and wouldn't, know of the judicial cases, at least much of the time.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    That is just plain assinine! How dare you make this kind of accusation against Jehovah and you claim to serve him! What kind of God are you accusing him of being that he would allow this kind of humilation against young children just to test you insensitive excuse for humans? One think that really stands out from your post is that you DO NOT KNOW JEHOVAH.

Actually, bjc2012, I think he knows Jehovah all too well.

Dedalus

• waiting
    waiting

here we go again...............

Talked with a friend of mine about the cong. we stopped attending one year ago the other night. He is a baptised jw in good standing, goes there with wife & 2 girls.

1. We stopped attending after elders lied & cheated us out of $60,000 plus interest on sale of KH (we bought it.) WTBTS General Associate Counsel.........said it was ok to sue the elders - but we had no grounds for suing WTBTS.

2. Elder who enlightened us was removed as an elder within 6 mo.

3. Another elder stepped down 2 weeks ago when it was actually proven by the SC Department of Health that his wife had stolen $3200 in petty cash. After 2 years of saying she was framed - she confessed, and agreed to pay it back, and do community work. Bet she opts to pioneer, eh?

4. A ms just got caught for having an on-going affair when his wife was pregnant with their first child one year ago.

5. Another ms caught his wife *necking* in the parking lot of where she works with another employee. Wasn't the first time - nor the worst. They have 2 teenage kids.

6. Another ms is being sued for malicious slander, lying, etc. by a brother - and the ms was dumb enough to commit purgery in a 15 page deposition saying that the CO told him to spy on the brother for sexual offenses. Dumb enough to say it 19 times. Brother faxed document to CO who said he didn't remember. Brother said perhaps you'll remember in Court? CO told lawyer he has never spoken to ms.

These are just the happenings which are common knowledge, btw. We have approx. 75-90 publishers, 4 minus one elder now. Not a new congregation - was the first in our city. Just built a new KH.

There's been several judicial meetings, but to my knowledge, no df'ings, etc. The court case is on-going. Perhaps a lot of cover-ups?

waiting

• humble
    humble

AlanF: Your insults shows proof of why Jehovah cleansed the organization of you.

MommieDark: You are accusing all Witnesses of being perverts. That is just silly and in the Bible it's called slander. I only stated the facts about the congregations that I served in.

Dedalus: Gal. 6:7.

bjc2012: Jehovah does permit certain things in his organization. He did in Job's case, also he permitted Judas to go on stealing from Jesus' funds. I agree with all of you that child abuse is horrible and they should hang all those that practice it. At the same time I realize that jehovah is in control of the situation and whether there is a child abuser outside the organization or inside, he is dead meat. Jehovah's Witnesses try to handle the matters according to Jehovah's laws and Caesars (government laws). Have elders screwed up when taking care of these people? Sure. But it does not prove that every Witness including myself and my family are perverts and child molesters.

SixofNine: Maybe your right that the spanish congregations are in better shape. I have no reason for lying, those are the facts about the congregations I attended. I know that it is only 7 of them, but my point was to show that not all congregations have the problems that most of the posters on this board describe. Maybe the question is: is Jehovah's spirit in all congregations? Personally, I don't think so.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Some current or former elders say they have "never" seen cases involving pedophilia in their congregation. Perhaps one reason is that:

Unless you are the Presiding Overseer and schedule the committees for judicial action, you won't know if you don't put yourself on the committee, unless the cong. is already talking about what happened. The facts are not allowed to be discussed among the other elders NOT on the committee (though I am sure this is sometimes disobeyed). I was a Bethelite elder and my local congregation in East New York (Linwood) had 7 elders, six married locals plus me. When I was School overseer, I had NO KNOWLEDGE of ANY SPECIFICS in judicial committees, as I asked not to be assigned.

When I was Presiding Overseer of the ssame congregation, and I heard of sex or other sins (not knowing the details) I simply chose 3 married brothers among the resat of the Linwood Congregation to be on the committtees. Though we had a few disfellowshipped, I knew NONE OF THE DETAILS. Didn't care to know, either. THIS IS TYPICAL. At least it was in 70-80 period.

I WOULD NEVER HAVE KNOWN OF A MOLESTOR unless it became common knowledge among the cong. Think about it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit