Believe It or Not!

by Steve Egner 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Princess
    Princess

***wipes brow*** Phew, I was worried for a bit there. I've been shunned by enough dubs...don't need to add ex-dubs to the list.

Thanks for your supportive comments XW. It's very appreciated as I was being sincere and was called names for it.

Rachel

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Hmmm.... does that mean you now have three balls?

That's not funny RR. When I was a kid I actually knew a fellow who had three, not by choice. He was in Europe in WW 2 and a hand grenade went off too close to him, damned painful, according to him. The good news, he fathered at least one child so all was not lost. Bug

• Princess
    Princess
    When I was a kid I actually knew a fellow who had three, not by choice. He was in Europe in WW 2 and a hand grenade went off too close to him, damned painful, according to him.

It caused him to grow another?

Please explain.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Princess, the way I understood it, the explosion split one of them into two. They left both of them in the sack. Makes me hurt to think about it. Bug

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

xenawarrior Many, many sincere apologies for not replying sooner... I'm glad you enjoyed the story. jst2laws' comments compounded the humor for me, too.

shutterbug It can be difficult to see the humor in testicular tribulations. Especially when they happen to you, or someone close. It seems appropriate to add here, though, the experience of a friend of mine in Michigan. He lost his right testicle in a motorcycle accident while still a teenager... After that, everyone called him "Lefty."

Believe It or Not!

Steve

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

(((Steve))) not to worry-

I basically said that you guys should share this story with Martha Stewart. She might be interested to know that after using them to make cookies, fine jewelry, ornaments, children's clothing and outdoor furniture, those extra pine cones come in real handy as a means of communication !!

Thanks for the laughs!!

XW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit