Believe It or Not!

by Steve Egner 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

Mac Thanks for the chuckles, Mac. And thanks for recalling a fine old Willie Nelson tune, as well.

Steve

• orbison11
    orbison11

ok, this is a boogy man story

last night, alone in my house, i use bathroom, then about 1 hour i go back and house is getting dark as it is around 10 pm, so i turn into the bathroom and hit the door, somehow the door was closed, hhmm, i thought, i never close the door, especially when alone

then about 1 hour later,i was listening to a marketing cd, after which i made a purposeful attempt to turn speakers off, as i hate all the dings and dongs from my isp, lol

so i move about and sit down, then i start with the pc, and the speakers are not only on, they are loud ok, so what is that about???:)

wendy

• talesin
    talesin

eek!

• Steve Egner
    Steve Egner

orbison11

somehow the door was closed, hhmm, i thought, i never close the door, especially when alone

then i start with the pc, and the speakers are not only on, they are loud ok, so what is that about???:)

I'm not sure I have an explanation for you, Wendy. But I were you, I'd go ask jst2laws. He seems to be everywhere these days. Just a hunch.

Steve

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Weird is as weird does. About 2 weeks ago I woke up in the middle of the night for a p call. The blanket on the bed was half on the floor from my sleep movements. My feet got tangled in the blanket and I fell straight into the dresser and got the worst black eye ever. I have a feeling that the cheekbone might have been fractured too! Should I have a cast put on my head? Urinal

HappyDad

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Steve. Any serious outdoor enthusiast/sportsman/adventurer knows you should wear a "cup" all the time to protect the family jewels.

I was fly fishing some time ago, when a bee landed on my crotch, and before you know it Mr. Steelhead jumped for the meal. Thankfully I was wearing protection.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Had one girl friend walking up to my front door as another was walking out the front door and believe it or not my left testice is still intact! Mav

• FMZ
    FMZ

LMAO @ both the Steves. I was already hurting from your account of the pine cone roshambo, but then I read Jst2laws account of the event... Man, I'm gonna be hurting for days, lmao.

FMZ

• shotgun
    shotgun

Ok let me get this straight...

Jst2laws hit Steve in the Jewels with a pinecone and XJWB12 had a Bee go nuts on him!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    There was no way I was going to let that happen so I said to myself, 'hey, maybe I can get his attention with this pine cone'.

LOL LOL LOL

Good one!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit