Elder Comes To My Mother's House To Inquire of Minimus & Family

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mimimus is FAMOUS. He made the Net Soup & W.T. News at

http://www.freeminds.org/

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I guess were a bunch of closet apostates, can I leave the closet? Not for a while.

I'm praying this money problem will get worse for them, and they cannot even afford paper

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Minimus, what would you do if he comes at your door this Saturday?

• searcher
    searcher

Personally I go with Mulan,

It might have gone differently than you think. He may sincerely want to know why everyone is leaving.

A few years ago an old JW friend showed up on our doorstep and said "I want to know what you know. You wouldn't have left without knowing something". We were cautious, but ended up telling her quite a lot, and she left too.

So, you just never know.

It may hurt now to tell ones real reasons for leaving, but the sacrifice surely HAS to be worth it if it spreads the truth behind the 'TRUTH'(tm)?

The more people who learn the truth, the more people out and the faster the org goes down.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    Min...do you see the price you pay for being so popular. They just can't picture paradise without you.

You know, I can't picture this place without mimimus. It just wouldn't be the same. Bug

• Mary
    Mary
    Then he told her that in his Hall, a number of elders and mature ones have suddenly disappeared and without notice----stopped going. She said he was very bewildered by it all.

Maybe they were raptured up to heaven..............

Seriously though, meeting attendance is the numero uno problem the Borg is facing. Too many people are saying "screw this---I'm outta here" and stop going. I know many people who would still go on Sundays, but as we all know, this religion does not "allow" you to do such a thing. The minute you start going on Sundays, they'll be bugging you to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays as well, and then they'll be bugging you to go out in Service, join the Ministry School, reach out for "responsibilities within the Organization" etc, etc........there's no happy medium.

Until the Governing Body changes their Pharisee-like ways, they're going to continue to see many bros and sis just stop going. They've had enough of empty promises.

• little witch
    little witch

Mini said, " I can't control them, they can't control me".

Well said friend, well said. That statement should be the catch phrase in the ex-jw hall of fame.

• minimus
    minimus

I think my childhood friend, that I studied with, is a decent man. His only problem is that he's not very bright.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

mini if they corner you : you could just ask them questions for an hour, like some that you ask here, what's your favorite shoe polish, what your favorite kingdom melody, how often do you rotate your tires, how do you feel about buying a car from circuit leasing, do you like the new hoover vacuum at the hall or the old sears one we used to have. do you think sister green thumb is going to be selling her over ripe tomatoes again this year. i'm sure after an hour of this they will leave you alone. for a while. btw sorry about what they are doing to your mom. john

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry to hear that the shit is starting, Min. Personally, I wouldn't tell him about your doubts, leave that to someone who doesn't have family to lose (like me, I was never baptized, hahahahahahaha!) I really don't mind when JWs call on me, since I have nothing to lose. I can tell them about all my issues with the WTS, and they can do all the research they want until they finally get it. &*#$ YOU WATCHTOWER SOCIETY!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit