Elder Comes To My Mother's House To Inquire of Minimus & Family

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

[ Minimus>Yeah, my mother is close to 80. She's a regular pioneer on the infirm list and her life has been the "truth".]

Roger that Minimus,my Haszard grandparents were clone copys.They never made it into the 'new system' that they gave up everything for.

They both passed away early 1990's and the last I checked they were both still dead.

My Grandfather told us endless 'bed time' stories about C.T.Russell and the great pyramid.

All my cousins and siblings know this to be true.

If he knew i 'turned apostate' he would turn over in his grave.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I'm so sorry to hear that he upset your mum, Why do they always upset our families when all they want is stuff on us.

If i were you I'd ring this guy and tell him to leave your mum alone.

The Vultures are circling.

• minimus
    minimus

Well tell her I said hi, ok, Finding??....Danny, we understand this stuff, don't we.....Le, I'm glad my mother cries. It keeps everyone from probing.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Danny said,

If he knew i 'turned apostate' he would turn over in his grave.

I think it's more likey he might say, "God bless you, Danny boy. I was wrong and you are right."

• minimus
    minimus

He can't say that...He's dead.

• kls
    kls

Undaunted Danny, bed time stories of Russell and pyramids ? You poor guy , that just give's me the creeps.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

He can't say that...He's dead.
    I meant after I gave him the tanna leaf tea.

• minimus
    minimus

ohhhhhhhhhh

• shotgun
    shotgun

Min...do you see the price you pay for being so popular. They just can't picture paradise without you.

You've done exceptionally well so far avoiding confrontation and seem to be making a some what succesful fade, family members are always the biggest monkey wrench in the fade equation.

Keep up the fade Min

• garybuss
    garybuss

When I left in 1974 it took them 9 years to get around to calling on me:-) I gave them 12 questions and after 9 more years they still had not gotten back to me. Do you think I consider myself lucky?

I am not trying to avoid shunning:-) I rather enjoy it! I hope it continues.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit