I Have Finally Sent My DA-Letter

by GermanXJW 36 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>You said that baptized witnesses were made members automatically.

BTW, it is questionable if this is legally possible at all. Usually you have to sign anything to be a member of an association. In this case your membership is based on your action in the past ...

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Good to go bravo mate.

God hates a coward.{Rev.21:8} I Love You Mug 2

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Good luck on the destruction of personal data...how would you verify that?

If any personal information emerges from them in the future, then you will know that they lied.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Thank GERMAN, I appreciate the Post.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

GermanJW,

Best of luck,

-A fellow DA'd guy.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

techinically being daed is the way to go, I notice when people DA around here there is an weird well hmm they have not done anything wrong but... they are "not of our sort".

• talesin
    talesin

Hmm, I think it is a great thing.

Back in the day, as they say, it wasn't available. They announced DAs from the platform, and they were really unbaptized publishers who could not technically be DF. So there was no option, at least here that's how it was, of DAing yourself.

Even faders would be vigorously pursued for years in order to uncover evidence sufficient to DF them. Depending, of course, on which family you came from.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Oh, well. ;)

If you can DA, and make a point of taking the control away from them, then good for you.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Today, the door bell rang and my daughter opened the door (something she is NOT intended to do ) when I was at the toilet.

I expected my wife coming back but I had that elder on my doorsteps. He did not introduce himself just referred to me as having written to the Watchtower Society.

He asked my if I really want to go through with it. I laughed and said yes. He asked for my former congregation and I told him. They want to announce it there.

I felt a bit taken by surprise. I should have told him to get lost - now I do not even know his name.

He said I get mail in the next few days (I gave them end of the month as a deadline.)

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

GermanXJW! You GO, guy! Can't wait to hear their response, eh?

Kudos to ya!

Frannie B

• qwerty
    qwerty

Hi Mr. X

How the eck did they find you?

There again that might be a silly question!

Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit