Created first, so superior?

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

God was there first, so he is the boss.

Angels were created after, so they are inferior to God

Adam was created after the angels, so inferior to the angels

Eve created after Adam, so inferior to Adam.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Yup. And don't forget that jesus was created first, before the angels, so he is greater than the angels, but less than god. It's a nice pyramid schematic.

S

• talesin
    talesin

G*d created the creatures of the sea, air and land before man, so,

man is inferior to the insects, birds, fish, whales, deer and all other animal life.

• JH
    JH

Man was created in God's image though, so the animals don't count.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

At least in Catholic Theology the angels are NOT superior to humans, but were made to serve humans...

thus on legend of Satan's revolt..not serving man who should be inferior to him

• Satanus
    Satanus

It would follow too, that adam and eve's kids were less than they. On that same principle, each generation would be less than the previous one, even if there was wt brand physical perfection. Basing things on that principle, it'a mazing that, after 6000 yrs of downstepping in each succeeding generation, the human race is capable of anything but the most basic functions, like grabbing food and placing it in the mouth

S

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Well, I always thought that God created man, watched him for a little while, figured she could do better, then she created woman.

• shotgun
    shotgun

It sounds so plausible...man created from dirt and a woman from his rib, his extra rib I guess.

Then there was that one bothched experiment between the Duck and the Beaver.

How would you like to have been created a bird that can't fly...what a rip off.

• bisous
    bisous

I'm new to these here parts, but from what I can tell these Orygawnians don't take kindly to folks dissing there beloved Ducks and Beavers....ya better steer clear of for awhile.

just cuz yer a fella don't mean you should act so superior and all......

• shotgun
    shotgun

Talkin about the platypus experiment bisous...put that hairdryer away..don't shoot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit