Created first, so superior?

by JH 23 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Actually, bisous, the beaver is the national animal symbol for Canada.

We love our beavers! hehehe

• bisous
    bisous

duhhhh.....like i didna know .... sheesh, I was talking about the Ory-gawn-ians, not me.

*flips drier to cool*

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

You mean a poisonous bird that cant fly :P

I also think JWs believe humans are equal to angels. Technically they believe that women are equal to men. The best anaology I can think of how jws veiw things is like the military women can have the same rank and authority as men, but women can't be assigned to combat.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Yup..leave it to Canada to pick a Bucktoothed Swimmin Rat that got his tail stepped on by an Elephant in Noah's Ark.

Grizzely Bear...NO

Mountain Lion...No

Even a Seagull is feared more than a Beaver

• Xena
    Xena

dunno those big buck teeth are kinda scary....in a weird canadian kind of way.

When I make pancakes, the first one is always "off" a bit...because it takes me one try to figure out how to do it right...I figure God is like that too

• Satanus
    Satanus

Xena

God flubs his first pancake, too? Maybe he could put extra syrup on it, or something

S

• Xena
    Xena

first pancake = man

syrup = penis

I do what I have to, to make my first pancake feel better....apparently so did God

Get behind me Satan

• bisous
    bisous

ok guess i'm slow 2night....what the hell did that mean Xena? we're sposed to unnerstand each other, what with bein twins and all

• Satanus
    Satanus

Xena

I would enjoy reading your explicite translation of genesis. That would be the SEX (Simplified Explicite Xenian) version.

S

• Xena
    Xena

ROFL bisous....ok here goes

God flubbed his first pancake (man) like I do mine.....the next one was perfect (woman) like my next pancake is...

I make my first pancake feel better cause it isn't as good as the next by putting syrup on it.....God made his lesser pancake feel better by giving it a penis.

All makes sense now, huh? In a bizzaro Xena world kinda way

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit