• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I was rather pleased with a few of these pics, so thought I would share:

Jackson & Moose hanging out in the backyard

My beautiful Jennie

Thinking about this step . . .

Who can resist that look!

Pretty Ladybug

I told you Moose has an overbite. Shark teeth!

A Texas summer is defined by fields of sunflowers -- and a hot, bleached out sky

Nina (who forgot YET AGAIN to log out Big Tex)

• Valis
    Valis

eh Big T...so Jackson is up and about eh? Great to see if that's the case! And the fair Jennie is always nice to see smiling, but um....The catfish bait...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Brummie
    Brummie

Those are great BT, and those children are growing up so quickly compared to the photos I saw just last year.

Brummie

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Heaven on earth, Nina, thank you for sharing your family with us!

Terri

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

You're welcome! (There. I've logged in as ME.) Jackson's fever is FINALLY down to about 99.3, so we're making progress, but I'm still keeping him home on Monday which I think my Office Manager is going to look at as me shooting the finger at her (it's been a baaaad summer at work) but that's just tough.

Nina

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

The pictures are terrific! Very enjoyable!

It's good to hear that Jackson's fever is practically gone and that he's doing better.

hugs,

Annie

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

Cute!

• desib77
    desib77

Adorable!

• carefully faded
    carefully faded

Nina, your kids are SO cute - both the two and the four legged ones! You must be proud. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Moose and Lady Bug, they are basset hounds, not beagles, right?

- CF

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, CF, they are basset hounds. I fell in love with the breed when I was a kid living in St. Croix -- they have a merry, interesting way about them and they're great with kids. Not a mean bone in their body. And nice, low energy dogs who don't prance around requiring a couple of runs a day. Big Tex calls them "couch potato dogs." Valis calls them "catfish bait."

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit