Sunflowers & Puppy Dogs

by Big Tex 18 Replies latest jw friends

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

And thanks for the compliments! I'm proud of Jennie and Jackson -- they are very good yet NORMAL kids. I'm glad I left the Borg when I did, so they didn't have time to become totally assimilated.

Nina

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Just for the record, I did not start this thread. Photography is beyond my understanding. I can use the remote control to change the channel, but using the camera? Nope. I leave that for Nina. She's the smart one in this relationship.

Of course she does have trouble knowing when to log off.

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Thanks for sharing with us.

All four of your kids are beautiful.

Nothing better in life, Kids, Pets and Flowers.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Thx for sharing, Nina, they're beautiful!

I was interested in the style of housing - is the house in the top right corner a brick house - double storeyed? Is that the way they're being built in Texas?

The reason I ask is that looks just like the housing in new suburbs downunder.

Ozzie (of the lazy Sunday arvo class)

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Very nice Nina! I love your pictures - thanks for sharing your family with us.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Yes, most of the houses in our subdivision are two stories -- ours has the kids' bedrooms, one bathroom, and the game room/library upstairs; master bedroom & bath, guest room & bath, family room, kitchen & breakfast area, "formal" living and dining room are downstairs. The floor plan works great for us at this stage of our lives. At least until I get too old to climb stairs.

Nina

• moonwillow
    moonwillow

Thanks for sharing the beautiful pictures, you have beautiful kids too two legged and four lol.

• Alana
    Alana

Nina,

Thank you for sharing those darling pics. I loved the one where Moose had that wrinkled forehead and was contemplating whether he should take that step or not! Remington, my beagle, can do that same look so well. LOL

• Special K
    Special K

Hi Nina

Very, Very nice pictures..

The grass even look nice and green.

Lots of wind here this year on Canada's east coast. Grass is quite dry and yellow now.

Moose looks like he's a great addition to the family and the kids look great too.

Special K

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit