If you could have..

by Brummie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Stefanie
    Stefanie

was gonna post a funny pic, but dont want your thread placed in the adult section.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

i wouldn´t mind having smaller breasts.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I'd have everything lifted since it keeps moving south.

• onintwo
    onintwo

My first wife hit about 35 years and decided she had lived life long enough with "small" breasts. So...we fixed that. I can truly say, while I was dead set against the idea and thought it unecessary, it seemed to make her happier. So I was Ok with it. She said, "for once, my clothes hang better on me".

Of course it wasn't long before she caught the eye of Mr. Right at the store where she worked, and was gone from me.

Onintwo.

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I'd have a few inches taken off my schlong

OH.. NO I would have thought that circumcision would have been more than good enough.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Stef,

Is it that you want people to lick your forehead for some reason?

Lipo a few inches off my belly...I quite smoking and I'm getting FAT!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    You can just stick it on my forehead

Seems like you could have much more fun with it stuck on the roof of your mouth.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

First, I don't think it's shallow to want to get plastic surgery. .

Second, I've considered getting various things done. Botox, maybe get a smaller nose.. but, like others said, I'd rather use the money towards my kid's education or something more worthwhile; but the possibility remains.

• Valis
    Valis

hmm...if it had to be plastic surgery it would be for my daughter...I would return her pretty little nose to its original state before the dog bite..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• talesin
    talesin

Nope, I am perfect just as I am.

Personal choice, but I would not put myself through surgery for anything other than medical necessity or if I was disfigured/deformed.

'recently had surgery' class

(blecch)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit