I'm waiting to have this experience.....

by Frannie Banannie 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

concernedman, they had a Do Not Return slip that is given to elders for people that do not wish to be further contacted by the Witnesses. I don't know for sure if they still have this but they used to. But they was only valid for a couple of months 6-12 I think. After those 6-12 months they come back anyway to see if the same person still lives there. They need to make signs like No Trespassing but have it read No Jehovah's Witnesses. Darn, I just gave out my million dollar idea...Oh well.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

CM, I pm'd ya approximately the same info as Sw'pea....check yer PM's..K?

FB

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I've always wanted to say "When someone hands you a flyer don't you feel they're really telling you 'here you throw this away'" then gladly accept the magazines. Or when they ask me if they return I could say something like "Well...I'll have to ask my dark lord and companion Lucifer if it's alright." I could pretend to be a Russelite and offer to break out the older publications from C.T. Russell. So much to do such little time...and no I've been out since I was around 19 or nearly 20 and have yet to have someone come to my door. I'm actually glad no one has, I'm sure it would lead to something bad.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    when they ask me if they return I could say something like "Well...I'll have to ask my dark lord and companion Lucifer if it's alright."

LOL, Tuesday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit