I'm waiting to have this experience.....

by Frannie Banannie 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Somebody tried it with me - I knocked on theior door with the WT and Awake and the person said - I am a black witch - It did not phase me - I am used to the technique where people try to throw you off-balance

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

I had some knock on my door at my new apartment and hoping they would write it on their little sheet to not return I told them I was disfellowshipped. Guess what, they came back again, I didn't even bother to open the door that time. But since I've found this website and have so many questions, I just might try to entertain them for a few minutes unless they recognize me. I was well known during my stint as a JW due to my "upper class" JW parents. They were in "the club".

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    LoL Fannie, just tell them that Jesus spoke to you the minute they knocked on the door and told you they were the Anti-Christ and to shun them. he he

I thought they ARE the antichrist, Wild......

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Somebody tried it with me - I knocked on theior door with the WT and Awake and the person said - I am a black witch - It did not phase me - I am used to the technique where people try to throw you off-balance

well, Stilla....I'm hoping that they'll think about it long enough to realize that earthling men is ALL the Hovering Potty and its "munchkins" are, too.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I had some knock on my door at my new apartment and hoping they would write it on their little sheet to not return I told them I was disfellowshipped. Guess what, they came back again, I didn't even bother to open the door that time. But since I've found this website and have so many questions, I just might try to entertain them for a few minutes unless they recognize me. I was well known during my stint as a JW due to my "upper class" JW parents. They were in "the club".

Sw'pea, I wish you success....you might wanna check out Randy's freeminds.org site and locate the topic on that subject.....it'll help a lot....

• wednesday
    wednesday

i haven't been to the KH since 01 and then i was just going on sundays occ. really, since 96 i have done nothing. I have not had one jws knock on my door. one time they left some mags under the matt(a tacky thing i would refuse to do while a jws) really, i'm fine with this, but Frannie, i really loved the "from earth " thing. i would have put u down as "nuts' and told everyone so no one would ever go back.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    i haven't been to the KH since 01 and then i was just going on sundays occ. really, since 96 i have done nothing. I have not had one jws knock on my door. one time they left some mags under the matt(a tacky thing i would refuse to do while a jws) really, i'm fine with this, but Frannie, i really loved the "from earth " thing. i would have put u down as "nuts' and told everyone so no one would ever go back.

Kewl, Wednesday! ....works fer me!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Yeah, but has anyone told them that?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Yeah, but has anyone told them that?

Yump, WH.....I do believe I not only mentioned it in one of my letters to the Hovering Potty, but proved it scripturally to them in the letter.... the proof has to do with that MIStranslation of the NWT about the antichrist....the verb tense translated from the Greek is wrong and proved erroneous on the next page of text, but it's probably more details than you wanna know right now or I'd tell ya

FB

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

Is there really a list of places not to go back to? I've wondered because, a couple of years ago, I came home to find WatchTowers shredded up all over our lawn. I thought, "OMG...the dogs attacked the JWs!" (I was worried the 2 dogs--large but generally friendly--would get in trouble.) My husband said, "No, they wanted to give me their magazines so I said, "Sure...Here you go boys," and handed them to the dogs who proceeded to fight over them and spread the pieces all over the yard. We haven't had a JW come to the house since (except our daughter's boyfriend--but that's in an "unofficial" capacity.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit