If The Population Increases Does It Mean There Would Be Less Demon Control?

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Chevy, you may be right. Most of the little demons I know are little Witness kids.

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

What the book doesn't tell you is that the demminz have been cloning themselves for years. They don't have to reproduce the old way anymore, they just keep cranking out the mini-me's.

lolol --good one mini

• chappy
    chappy
    "Since the demons can't multiply and produce baby demons"

So does that mean that the Nephilum were adopted?

• JH
    JH

Demons don't control anything. God wouldn't permit that, right?

• minimus
    minimus

JH--you're a THREAD KILLER.

• rocketman
    rocketman

One thing that does come to mind is that, unlike in Jesus' day when 'Legion' affected one poor soul, the deemies would need to spread out more in the 'last days'. No more ganging up, I guess.

I also have it from a good source that they are very handy with cellphones. Helps alot.

• XQsThaiPoes
    XQsThaiPoes

considering the bible claims there is at least 100 milliom angels and then claims 1/3rd became demons. And if you think 1914 happend (it does not matter if 1914 happend since demons have been chilling here since noah) thats 33 million minimum on earth. About one demon for every 180 people. So your chance of meeting a demon is more likely than your chance of meeting a JW.

• minimus
    minimus

Do you think we can get possessed by the demons because of the internet?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

gitasatsangh - it was 185,000 Assyrians in one night not 100,000 -just to be a pedant

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit