If The Population Increases Does It Mean There Would Be Less Demon Control?

by minimus 18 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Since the demons can't multiply and produce baby demons, my theory is that if the earth's population increases, then there is less likelyhood that the demons and a singular Devil will get to us.....Whaddya think?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

That just means more animals are being reborn as humans as preexisting humans destroy their environment.. Anyway, if there were demons it stands to reason they would rather infest humans then pigs.

You're running out of good questions, I take it.

• rocketman
    rocketman

The answer is technology - it allows S.T. Debbil and the Deeminz to do more with less.

• minimus
    minimus

Gita, I think this a great question. C'mon, really, who would even have thought this 1 up but moi?

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

You've just got me all used to high quality questions is all.

Where do demons come from? Well when a mandemon loves a womendemon, and they are married, sometimes they want to get close together, in a special way.. and then...

• minimus
    minimus

Here's the point....JWs say that since we are living in the last days, demon activity would be greater now than at any other time. But there are more persons than there are demons, so---that's great news!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Yes, but they can move really fast. I mean that one angelic commando that took out the Assyrians wiped out over 100,000 of them in a night. Just assuming a 12 hour sundown and 100,000 assyrians that's 138.9 Assyrians confirmed dead per minute not counting wounded (the bible didn't include wounded statistics in their Battle Damage Assessments). So these mofos are fast.

• DireStraitJacket
    DireStraitJacket

why can't one demon affected more than one person? dunno, maybe a demonic program on tv or demonised music would reach lots of people, whether they choose to be infected is their own problem..

• minimus
    minimus

"These mofos are fast.".......Yeah but deminz gotta sleep sometimes too!

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I beg to differ with you Min, I think Demons really CAN reproduce, in fact I think I have a cousin that is proof of being a demon child.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit