Child Abusers

by XBEHERE 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Technically speaking, Corvin, I think you're correct; the kid is may be a deviant sexual predator, but not a pedophile.

pe·do·phile n. Psychiatry.
    an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.
    Also, pedophiliac.
    [1950?55; PEDO-1 + -PHILE, or directly < Gk paidóphilos loving children]

If the sole problem of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society had to do with "inappropriately libidinous" children, they'd have solved it long ago.

• avishai
    avishai
    How is it that a 14 year old can be considered a pedophile? How old were his victims????
    Technically speaking, Corvin, I think you're correct; the kid is may be a deviant sexual predator, but not a pedophile.

Yep. It's sad, some of these molesters molest infants, 2 years old etc., and are young, 14, 15, etc. That's why it needs to be found out as soon as possible, so everyone involved can get treatment.

• avishai
    avishai

bump

• Rocko Polo
    Rocko Polo

This reminds me of a certain higher learning institution I unfortunately attended. It was a seemingly nice place when one first arrived, To make miinority members feel at home--fair treatment rules were prominantly placed on the main building's wall. These rules guaranteed humane and fair academic treatment for everyone regardless of race, color, or creed.

All good and well of course if the policy had been actually implemented by the teaching faculty. The problem was that a significant number of the teaching faculty were bigots. These would routinely encourage students to discriminate against minorities making the college-attendance experience a veritable hell.

The effects?

Some discriminated students left. Others stayed and suffered. Others were forced to get lower grades or fail courses. Complaints to bogus iner-institution agrencies met with virtually n response.In short, the moinority student experience was not simply enlighteninmg--it was psychologically traumatizing.

You see, it all boils down to following what the policies are. If policies are set, they are only as good as the number of individuals who will follow them. Take the policy of treating war prisoners fairly. Just recently there was a scandal because those in lower positions did not follow the stated stipulations for prisoner treatment as outlined by the Geneva Convention.

In short, the benefit comes from following rules not making rules known. So let's put the blame firmly where it belongs, those who claim to represent andrefuse to do so responsibly by ignoring the rules and mmaking the rules up as they go along. Such persons are a law unto themselves and threaten group coheremce and stability no matter what type of organization they belong to.

I see it as a common human flaw.

• Rocko Polo
    Rocko Polo

Known practicing pedophiles officially allowed to participate in the ministry and assigned together?

Why????

Isn't that a bit far-fetched?

• talesin
    talesin

Do ya get my drift???

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Known practicing pedophiles officially allowed to participate in the ministry and assigned together?

Sure. The official policy is that unless the child can present two eyewitnesses (and they are preferred to be baptized Jehovah's Witnesses, otherwise the elders can choose to disallow their testimony) to each act of abuse, then the abuse never took place. Therefore the pedophile is not a pedophile.

However the sexual offender can also plead guilty and 'repent'. One of the options here is the elders have is to accept his 'repentence' and place him on private reproof, therefore leaving him eligible for field service, which nothing is more important to a JW than selling literature in field service.

Why????

Because the organization doesn't care what happens to innocent children. The organization cares only for money and stamping out any legal liability with threats, bullying and disfellowshipping.

Isn't that a bit far-fetched?

Nope. It's happened before, it's happening now and it will continue to occur until the organization is hit in the pocketbook enough to change their evil policies.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

The 14-year-old boy sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl who also attended the same congregation. He got caught -- this time. I was told he'd done it before with another child but it was hushed up.

Nina

• bem
    bem

I'm not gonna get on the soap box here over the subject.....but I could!

Do not doubt for a second that a molester will offend again,and AGAIN. every chance they get. and they seek out the chances!

bem

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

Nina's comments are all too familiar:

The 14-year-old boy sexually assaulted a 4-year-old girl who also attended the same congregation. He got caught -- this time. I was told he'd done it before with another child but it was hushed up.

I saw this ten-year-old thread and it made me NOT want to do the math on how many more innocent children have been molested by all the pedophiles and perverts protected by the wts. The probelm is horrifying enough without the massive criminal cover-up of the org claiming to directly represent god.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit