Mama's Memorial

by Sentinel 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• little witch
    little witch

(((Karen and Family)))

Thankyou for sharing your thoughts with us. I am touched by your honesty and openess. I am so sorry that your Mother has passed, My heart goes out to you and your family.

I know how it hurts to lose a parent, and especially when a parent or loved one passes with these sort of special circumstances. I hope from my heart that you will feel no guilt for not attending the ceremony. That was not your wish. Funerals and Life good-byes are never by choice. You did a selfless act in not attending to appease others, and I admire your willingness to do what your Mother wanted.

I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers, and wish for you and yours comfort and hope in this time of loss. Please Pm me if I can help in any way at all.

(((Big Hugs)))

• Xandria
    Xandria

Karen:

My deepest sympathy at this time. I can understand the grief you feel. But, yet it is freeing and you have turned something that was negative into something positive. This touched me alot:

It wasn't always that way. We were so disconnected for a very long time. Only in the past several years have we come together in all things, each of us alone found our way separately; and when we connected once again, we were rather awestruck upon discovering that we were crossing significant places/signposts on the path of spirituallity-- so close to each other.

Even in the darkest night of winter, there is within the human soul an Unconquerable Summer. May you find peace and draw strength from the light that shines in you, with all the brightness of your enduring spirit.

X.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

(((Karen)))

I know what you are going through, my mother left 1,5 year ago and she was - like yours - loved by a lot of people.

Keep your memories, they are comforting.

Branda

• alias
    alias

(((Karen))) You're in my thoughts. alias

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit