Circuit assembly wolf tale

by cyber-sista 29 Replies latest jw friends

• willyloman
    willyloman
    This is some Crazy Sh^t you know???

Amen to that, but remember, dub alpha males are VERY competitive. He must have thought long and hard to come up with something to top last year's "when you marry an unbeliever, you're kissing a corpse."

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

This illustration reminds me of something a circuit overseer used to do---after every talk he'd give---he'd stop and put his hands up over his eyes (like when you're trying to see something in the distance on a sunny day) and he'd say "where ARE they" and mention different names. It was supposed to be the faithful JW s who made it after the big A and couldn't find their friends.

This "calling" to find people WAS effective---the first two or three times----but after his second visit, it got really stale. The tactics the WTS (or the individual brothers) use to SCARE the JWs this way, are really low and underhanded.

• minimus
    minimus

The 1st thing I thought of was if the farmer was smart, he would never trust a wolf---period! He'd never give the wolf a chance to mind the sheep...STUPID farmer.

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

There was a farmer who raised sheep and had trouble with wolves stealing his sheep. He made a lot of money off of his sheep didn't want to lose even one of them.

One day the wolves came and the farmer quickly raised his rifle and POW! - killed every wolf he shot at. As he turned his rifle toward a shadow he saw a puppy wolf huddling beside a fence post shivering. The farmer thought he could transform him into a sheep and picked him up, tucked him inside his coat and took him home to begin the cult indoctrination.

As time passed, the farmer began to brainwash the puppy wolf, fed him plenty of vomit (always at the proper time) & made him everyday help manipulate and control his sheep. The sheep love bombed the puppy wolf & thought of him as one of them. The puppy wolf learned to call the sheep by their names (Brother and Sister), just like the farmer did. It wasn't long before he was unable to think on his own & the farmer used him to keep the sheep in line while he bought property in Brooklyn and had sex with youngsters.

Then one day the puppy wolf was running in the farmer's field & heard howling in the woods. He ran to the edge of the fence & watched as a pack of wolves approached. They seemed happy to see him although he didn't recognize them because he had been taught they were evil monsters. One by one they told him of all the fun they were having, running anywhere they wanted, doing whatever they pleased...no one telling them what to do or abusing them and feeding them vomit! They invited him to come on the other side of the fence with them. The puppy wolf thought about the fence & how he'd never been on the other side of it. The more he listened he began to wonder if he was missing out on something -- like the truth maybe.

It only took another minute & he dug under the fence and left with the pack. For three seasons he lived with the wolves. They had plenty to eat, were able to think on their own & did whatever their actual consciences allowed. It was such fun & he was glad for the choice he made because he was free and didn't live in fear anymore. But winter came & everyone became hungry & restless - because sometimes life is hard whether you live on the farm or in the woods.

It was cold, so cold, where they had to sleep. The puppy wolf began to think about the farmer & how he'd never slept without having a nightmare of armageddon & always felt hungry for the truth about 1914. Soon he heard the leader of the pack announce it was time to free some of the farmer's sheep, so they too could enjoy Christmas.

The puppy wolf loudly exclaimed, "NO, the farmer will lose billions if we free the sheep and he will be very angry!"

But the leader said, "We have to help them while there's still time!" They all began to run fast toward the farmer's property.

The puppy wolf excitedly followed. Soon they arrived & began to dig under the farmer's fence. The farmer heard his sheep cry out in relief so he grabbed his rifle & ran to shoot at the wolves and to disfellowship the sheep for even looking at the wolves. BANG! He killed one after another & soon was face to face with a wolf backed up against the fence post who cried out, "Wait, don't shoot me. I'm the puppy you abused and brainwashed. I'm here to tell the sheep they don't have to eat vomit anymore!!"

But the farmer looked at the wolf & knew he could not allow the wolf to free the sheep. He said to the wolf, "I don't know what you are talking about. I don't feed them vomit. Just look how happily they gobble it up! He raised his rifle and aimed it at the puppy wolf. Just then one of the other wolves who had escaped, named Danny Hazard pulled up in the farmers truck with a big bomb attached to the truck! He drove the truck into the farmhouse and ran off, scooping up the puppy wolf just in time. BOOM! went the farmhouse! And the sheep and the wolves realized they were all the same underneathe their furry coats and lived happily ever after.

There was a loud roar of applause in the auditorium, and then the farmer brother giving the talk said,
    "Brothers.... When Armageddon never comes and Jesus still loves the wolves..... will you still eat our vomit happily"?

(Danny - hope you are laughing!! Go Danny Go!!)

• minimus
    minimus

I just called my mother and read this experience. She thought it was "so faith strengthening". Really.

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

The speaker left out some very important details.

I remember reading about this story in the Ewe York Times. Apparently the farmer loved his sheep a little toooo much. He was accused of raping certain ones in his flock but it was hard to get a conviction because of the "two witness" rule. The wolf happened to notice what was going on and left to get help and advertise the farmers hypocrisy. The farmer effectively shut the wolf up and is still leading his flock.

Sad but true.

-BONEZZ

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

I think those at the assembly who hear this illustration are going to be more shocked and repulsed, rather than be comforted.

Mary, I was thinking there must have been some out there in the silenced audience were actually shocked by this illustration. I am sure some were, but there were plenty, such as the person who sent me this email who thought this was an excellent illustration. After that the assembly droned on and on and everyone fell back into their comatose trancelike state and the ones who were bothered by it soon forgot because their heads were aching and their backs were hurting from sitting in uncomfortable chairs all day long.

• stephoness
    stephoness

Hmm... what about the Prodigal Son illustration from that one dude, ummm *thinks* you know, what was that guy's name? Oh yeah... JESUS! In the JW version the father would look at his prodigal son and, seeing him looking all scruffy and starved, the father would get out his gun and say, "I don't recognize you" and shoot his long-lost son in the face. Ugh!

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    "Brothers.... When Armageddon comes and Jesus is doing his destruction work..... will he recognize you"?

This is an excellent question for every Christian to ask themselves.

I heartily recommend every elder who continues partying himself with the WTS by advising JW parents with a dying child in desperate need of a transfusion of a platelet agent that it would be better to for the child to die than have the preventative therapy. They will then learn first hand the lesson of Jeremiah 7:31 where in plain language the Bible has God utterly denouncing the sacrificial course taught, and followed through with, coming from teachers claiming devotion to the God of the Bible!

Marvin Shilmer

• Bubbamar
    Bubbamar

stephones - Right ON!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit